Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Looking at GTs...any advice?

Old 04-06-2007, 08:03 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Originally Posted by BBGT2
SL65 or a SL600 and get it Renntech'ed out.
Thats will be a beast...a friend in Boca Rennteched and SL55 and its tears *** down the road..im a stright line

The SL600 out of the box puts down rubber in three gears so that should be scary

The SL65 if you renntech this we may not see you anymore as you will blast off into space the thing barley gets traction as is!

I assume you will buy a used car? Good deals out there!

Old 04-06-2007, 08:51 AM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
All the big Mercs i have had , have been plagued with electronic problems that have been extremely expensive to fix and imo are not worth considering.

They do not hold much value in the marketplace.

Old 04-06-2007, 09:33 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Marc997GT3
Thats will be a beast...a friend in Boca Rennteched and SL55 and its tears *** down the road..im a stright line

The SL600 out of the box puts down rubber in three gears so that should be scary

The SL65 if you renntech this we may not see you anymore as you will blast off into space the thing barley gets traction as is!

I assume you will buy a used car? Good deals out there!

I THINK I may have seen him within the last week...Im in Boca on vacation now.

Old 04-06-2007, 11:15 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Marc997GT3
Gotta be him tall thin guy dark hair...

The MB's do suffer from some electronic issues no doubt as well the S Florida dealer service sucks ball*

ya, saw the dark hair...then I couldnt see him...as im in a rental CTS...and he uhh....didnt stay around for too long...haha

Old 04-07-2007, 01:34 AM
jvmax is on a distinguished road
AMG Mercedes or Bentley, that's the question. The Bentley's just have a certain presence that Mercedes Don't have anymore

Old 04-07-2007, 09:12 AM
^^^thats so true...and its blatantly obvious when they are both together...I no longer have feelings for the big AMGs...but every time I see a CGT (not too often though), I just love watching it go by!

Old 04-07-2007, 05:26 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
612 w/ Tubi. Should be worth about $15.00 in a few hours.

Whatever it is... we are going to the dragstrip in it! Too bad the 550 won't be visiting Cecil any time soon.

Old 04-07-2007, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by JoeyG
612 w/ Tubi. Should be worth about $15.00 in a few hours.

Whatever it is... we are going to the dragstrip in it! Too bad the 550 won't be visiting Cecil any time soon.
as in evar...haha

Ill take whatever Ill want to...haha...

I think Ill sample the RS6 or the TT at the next strip meet though...

Old 04-08-2007, 10:21 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
i love bentley CGTs.
i am gonna test drive one soon.
i think you should go for it and just get it.

Old 04-08-2007, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
i love bentley CGTs.
i am gonna test drive one soon.
i think you should go for it and just get it.

going for a drive when back from PB,FL...

Old 04-09-2007, 01:52 PM
ajax1964 is on a distinguished road
Chip the GT...whole different ballgame, much more aggressive drive