BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

**Official**Pics of new-body modded 3 series and m3 thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 10:10 PM
aus
aus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud ofaus has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
its not enough to get over the terrible looks these days. i doubt i will ever buy a bmw again, unless they go back to the good styling days.
That's what the E30 guys said when the E36 came out, calling it ugly and too big and fat. Then the E36 guys said the same about hte E46 M3, and now it continues. For those that could afford it, they ended up getting the fat ugly car...

Old 11-27-2007, 11:58 PM
hitekniks is on a distinguished road

Old 11-28-2007, 12:41 AM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
its not enough to get over the terrible looks these days. i doubt i will ever buy a bmw again, unless they go back to the good styling days.
+1 - i miss those days when i would personally see a BMW and just be in awe of the beautiful design - the previous generation 7'er with the sport package was and is today a gorgeous looking, impressive and imposing car, the new 7 is weird lookin - the previous 5 and M5 are also to this day amazing looking cars - the 3 and M3 are the bread and butter the 3 is so-so but the M3, gorgeous car, loved everything about my 03 e46 M3 and still miss that car everything about it was so right, everything about these new cars is just so wrong and odd and japanese and korean looking and... well one word can sum it up... ugly

Originally Posted by PltnmLifestyle
what so bad right now?
are you serious?

Old 11-28-2007, 06:48 AM
chrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura about
I wasn't trying to start an argument here...i just want to see some damn pics

Old 11-28-2007, 06:52 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
maybe its just me....but i like the new e92 m3 and ive liked all of them from the e30and up...

Old 11-28-2007, 07:17 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 996TTDave
+1 - i miss those days when i would personally see a BMW and just be in awe of the beautiful design - the previous generation 7'er with the sport package was and is today a gorgeous looking, impressive and imposing car, the new 7 is weird lookin - the previous 5 and M5 are also to this day amazing looking cars - the 3 and M3 are the bread and butter the 3 is so-so but the M3, gorgeous car, loved everything about my 03 e46 M3 and still miss that car everything about it was so right, everything about these new cars is just so wrong and odd and japanese and korean looking and... well one word can sum it up... ugly

are you serious?
+2! funny you mention the prev gen 7 series because i was watching 007 tomorrow never dies where bond has the 7 series and that thing was so sick. very muscular and looked great.

the new bmws to me seem more feminine. the old body styles were nice and muscular, and now the went the complete opposite way. i used to love bimmers, now i cant see myself buying another.

i agree, the new ones look very japanese, and bmw cant pull that off.

Old 11-28-2007, 07:19 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by slavik
maybe its just me....but i like the new e92 m3 and ive liked all of them from the e30and up...
the e30 is ok looking, the e36 is also ok looking, the e46 is GREAT,a dn the e92 is abismal. i guess the only one i really like is the e46. since the first time i saw it, i thought it looked great, the others dont do that for me.

Old 11-28-2007, 07:53 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Boys and girls -- "LOOKS ARE SUBJECTIVE"

If you want to discuss performance or quality or modability,etc. thats fine....but looks/appearance is such an individual thing. That's why Baskin Robbins makes 31 flavors. To each their own. Some like blondes, some like brunettes......some like avg size "bitees" and others like "tig 'ol bitees"......some think Carrie Underwood is hot as ***** and others prefer the looks of Jessica Alba.

Personally, I would like a melding of the E92 (front) and E46. I think they both look damn good and are much better looking than anything out there in their price range.....then again, that's just my opinon.

Last edited by amerlemans; 11-28-2007 at 08:51 AM.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:01 AM
chrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura about
^^^ i prefer vida guerra so i like my cars curvy with BIIIIIG fenders

Old 11-28-2007, 09:43 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
SOME ONE post a pic of that e92m3 with the hamman lip and wheels...... that makes a HUGE difference ......