BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Fabspeed/PES 335i on dyno

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Fabspeed/PES 335i on dyno

Last week I got a call from the guys over @ PES to run their 335i on our 4WD dynojet. Fabspeed has been looking into developing a full exhaust for this car and Tony who is the president of PES told me he would leave one of their two 335i's here for us after we dynoed it.
PES took delivery of 2 335i's a year ago (6-speed and auto) to develop an upgraded ECU module for the these cars. He has been working on a module to enhance the performance of this already fast car! I got a chance to drive the car before and after the upgrade The car is blazin fast!
I am now stocking these modules at Fabspeed after I got a chance to see this car in action. If anybody is interested give me a call or pm me for details. This module can be sent to you and installed in under an hour! Retail price of the module is $1,495.
I attached the dyno graph and will attach the video of the car on the dyno tomorrow. I am having difficulties loading it onto my computer.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE POWER AFTER THE EXHAUST!!

Attached Images  

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 03-02-2008 at 07:56 AM.
Old 03-02-2008, 12:54 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Nice numbers, what were the SAE corrected numbers?
Peter

Old 03-02-2008, 02:57 PM
Banned
Tony - PES will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by houstonT
Nice numbers, what were the SAE corrected numbers?
Peter
SAE of same dyno...
Notice the gains to the wheels at just over 4000RPM. The car is a monster.
Name:  335_dyno.jpg
Views: 1020
Size:  172.9 KB

Old 03-02-2008, 03:10 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
can you provide more info on the chip...reflash or piggy back? how easy is the install? simple plug and play? this info would be great!

Old 03-02-2008, 04:03 PM
Banned
here is some info from a tri-fold brochure we are creating. The unit is a piggyback. We purchased 2 335's last year. A 6spd manual and a 6spd auto. Both cars were driven daily all of last summer with the units installed. The results are amazing. Every person that gets a ride in one of our cars buys a unit

Name:  PES-TriFold-Outside.jpg
Views: 3440
Size:  202.2 KB

Old 03-02-2008, 04:20 PM
uhcoug2011 is on a distinguished road
Hey Tony...I am very interested in this tune...When is this supposed to be available?....Do you have any further information on the tune itself? and what supporting mods were used to get these numbers? As well as octane?

Old 03-02-2008, 05:21 PM
Banned
The module is available now. Fabspeed has an exclusive on the first 25 units on 6speed. Please contact Jeremy. No other mods needed. This dyno was on 93 octane. We have many units in CA on 91 as well. 91 octane is minimum. The boost is slowly tapered at the upper RPMs for safety.

Old 03-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
I will post the video of the dyno run's first thing Monday morning, along with some more pics of the module itself. The module comes with an install cd with high res pics for guys who want to install this unit themselves. The PES module is a plug and play unit! I have 25 PES modules in stock and ready to ship
Any questions please feel free to contact me

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 03-02-2008 at 05:51 PM.
Old 03-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
What is the max boost ? AFR Graphs? Are tunes for DP's, Intakes , Upgraded IC's and other the mods available? Also are there switchable maps for race gas? I'm currently making about 388whp /434 wtq on my current setup but its not really "tuned" for the supporting mods so I'm sure over 400whp is possible.

Old 03-02-2008, 06:45 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Jeremy@Fabspeed
I will post the video of the dyno run's first thing Monday morning, along with some more pics of the module itself. The module comes with an install cd with high res pics for guys who want to install this unit themselves. The PES module is a plug and play unit! I have 25 PES modules in stock and ready to ship
Any questions please feel free to contact me
does the install require any splicing...or is it like the split second turbo tuner where it REALLY is a plug & play? also, PM sent.

Old 03-02-2008, 06:50 PM
MCJ
MCJ will become famous soon enoughMCJ will become famous soon enough
If those numbers are correct, this tune would give you the most hp of all the other products currently available.

Old 03-02-2008, 06:52 PM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Originally Posted by MCJ
If those numbers are correct, this tune would give you the most hp of all the other products currently available.
Not exactly.

Old 03-02-2008, 06:55 PM
MCJ
MCJ will become famous soon enoughMCJ will become famous soon enough
I was going off the brochure's numbers.

Old 03-02-2008, 07:11 PM
Former Vendor
There is no splicing of any wires to install this module. It is truely a plug and play unit! Pes has come out with a safe, reliable but very powerful upgrade for the BMW. There are no custom tunes available. They were able to make over 400hp and 466 ft/lb of torque at the crank! Fabspeed is looking into fabricating a full exhaust to help the car breath better and extract some more hp. The test car was run with stock exhaust and stock airbox.
I am selling these units for $1,495, but PES has authorized me to take $500 off the price of the module to the first two people to p.m. me. That is how confident they are with this upgrade!

Old 03-02-2008, 07:16 PM
Intresting When / Where was the 116mph traps done at ? Or is that a calculated guess.

Originally Posted by MCJ
I was going off the brochure's numbers.

Intresting When / Where was the 116mph traps done at ? Or is that a calculated guess.

Last edited by Jmoney; 03-02-2008 at 07:18 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fabspeed/PES 335i on dyno