BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Gmr v-csl m3 1000cbr

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 11:22 PM
ChasenIS is on a distinguished road
Gmr v-csl m3 1000cbr

**Copied an pasted this from M3F.net it happened awhile ago an I never go around to posting pictures on the site. I have since replaced the V1 CSL bumper you see here with a full CF V-CSL an took off the 19's an went with OEM 18's for daily driving/track Thanks for viewing.
-Chasen

Buddy an I decided last night wed make a run up GMR since hes never been an just got a new bike. Guys father is the VP of Honda Powersports an is just fortunate as hell, an he knows his saftey up there pretty damn well.

It was a fun drive today, weather was 52F an the car was running just under the temp gauge all day. (For you M3 owners you know how warm these things get when you drive them hard) I had alot of issues with keeping traction because my RTAB's are going out but it still was an absolute blast.

I myself only took like 4 pictures, my friend wanted to tag along an talk car BS with me so I decided the extra weight was fine, an he took a ton of pics with my camera.

Seat Warmers came in handy today.

There were parts up there that when I gave a signal for all clear he would tear up an scrape his knee like it was nothing. One of the best riders Ive ever seen an hes only 21 years old.

Old 05-17-2009, 01:52 AM
xecure is on a distinguished road
nice bike. wish i was as fortunate as him