BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

360 forged concave ::::: You asked for it!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 05:39 PM
askiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to behold
I guess. My latin for the day.

-Andy

Old 06-24-2009, 08:05 PM
SpoolMasta is on a distinguished road
really didnt want to bump this, but i agree with who ever said they are curious about the strength of these wheels. I honestly hope to see them go into production, but i can bet that the concaveness will be a lot less than what your seeing here. I mean its not like everyone YEARS ago wanted the most concave wheels possible. Look at neez or morr they both are less concave than these and they have been making these concave wheels for a while.

Travis

Old 06-24-2009, 10:14 PM
aznronin is a jewel in the roughaznronin is a jewel in the roughaznronin is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by askiles
CAVEAT EMPTOR = Latin for "Let the buyer beware
This could have just been posted.

-Andy
hmmm someone is either very young, does not read much, or both.

Old 06-25-2009, 12:23 AM
jdj27x is on a distinguished road
There is so much information that you could read regarding 360forged, just do a search anywhere really, google or any forum really and you will find the horrible horrible stories. Stay far far away. There are plenty of well respected / reputable members on this forum who have been swindled into 360s tactics. Why in the world do you think this forum and many other forums really have decided to drop them as sponsors?

Old 06-25-2009, 12:54 AM
KraZy007 will become famous soon enoughKraZy007 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by FORGED DST
thanks for the props. wheels are simply amazing.. something new.. different that has not been done before.
I fail to see what hasn't been done before. A wheel with a concave look? Take a look at the BBS RC wheels with a low offset, like say for the E39 5 series. Or the RCJ for the E36 M3. Same look, just not as extreme in all applications.

Old 06-25-2009, 09:11 PM
r_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud of
very unique. would be curious to see how they'd look on a 996

Old 06-30-2009, 10:21 AM
Former Vendor
FORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Razahyde
is this the same 360 forged that has scammed several m5board members? the same 360 forged that sent individuals used wheels? the same 360 forged that sold people wheels with missing rivets?

should i go on?

We have gone through alot of changes over here, everyone who has had previous problems with us due to the previous owner have all been handled. Either customers have been refunded, wheels delivered, and or had all warrenty issues dealt with. We are now under new ownership and are here to make a quality product as promised when the company first started. So for your statement asking if its still the same 360forged as when all the problems were occuring, its not.

If anyone has any questions or issues please feel free to give us a call or PM me directly.

Danny

Old 06-30-2009, 10:51 AM
askiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to beholdaskiles is a splendid one to behold
I still have not received my refund, let me know what to do. Thanks.

-Andy

Old 06-30-2009, 11:33 AM
You took that way wrong, I am being taken care of. They are working with me to get me my refund, it is just not finalized yet. So far these new guys are not liars. It is a whole new bunch of guys, and I really hope they turn this company around.

-Andy

Old 06-30-2009, 01:55 PM
Former Vendor
FORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Razahyde
wow how funny, you claim to have taken care of everything, but a member on 6speed just proved you guys are still a bunch of liars.

should i cross post this on m5board? you guys were added to the blacklist for a reason, some things dont change.

Buddy,

Look what Andy just posted before my post here and after your post. Please stop bashing something you know absolutely nothing about. Obviously there are a few remaining people pending that are being taken care of at the moment. Andy's case is one of the ones that has an on going problem that needs to be delt with.

Back on topic with our concave wheels please.

If you have any problems with out company please PM me or call us at the office.

Thank you

Danny

Last edited by FORGED DST; 06-30-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:04 PM
Sorry about that Danny, didn't mean for that to happen...How about those wheels! I can't wait to see some pictures!

-Andy

Old 07-08-2009, 11:46 AM
TurboFreak101 is on a distinguished road
How much are these wheels going to run for roughly?

Old 07-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by TurboFreak101
How much are these wheels going to run for roughly?
Retail:
19” 8700.00 per set
20” 8900.00 per set

These prices are for our first initial 40 sets:
19” 7830.00 for a set
20” 8010.00 for a set

Old 07-08-2009, 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by FORGED DST
Retail:
19” 8700.00 per set
20” 8900.00 per set

These prices are for our first initial 40 sets:
19” 7830.00 for a set
20” 8010.00 for a set
That is WAY too much money. You have to be insane to pay that for a set of wheels! I am sure there are plenty of insane people in the world though. I imagine a lof of these may go to the UAE!

-Andy

Old 07-08-2009, 02:00 PM
Former Vendor
Andy,

Please see my PM.

Thank you,

Danny

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 360 forged concave ::::: You asked for it!!!