BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Ben Baller’s New BMW 750Li F02 Twin Turbo V8 with 22 inch iForged VIP Phantom Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 12:13 PM
vyce77 has a brilliant futurevyce77 has a brilliant futurevyce77 has a brilliant futurevyce77 has a brilliant futurevyce77 has a brilliant futurevyce77 has a brilliant futurevyce77 has a brilliant futurevyce77 has a brilliant futurevyce77 has a brilliant futurevyce77 has a brilliant futurevyce77 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by tony tone
i for one think they screwed up with the new 7. it's half the size it used to be. almost like a beefed up 5 series.

just my opinion. car still looks good though, but nothing like the status of the previous 750.
The new 7 is larger than the old 7...

Old 02-05-2010, 02:05 PM
bfix996 is on a distinguished road
nice car, rims no so much.

Old 02-05-2010, 04:21 PM
cliffordharris is on a distinguished road
pictures straight from his blog. "M-Sport body kit...all moldings and accents painted to proper coordination. Hamann lowering kit (springs and air link module),i-forged 22"s.... powder coated glossy black face"

Old 02-05-2010, 05:32 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
This Ben "Baller" guy really made that 7 look nice with the painted accents and wheels. MUCH BETTER than before

Originally Posted by cliffordharris
pictures straight from his blog. "M-Sport body kit...all moldings and accents painted to proper coordination. Hamann lowering kit (springs and air link module),i-forged 22"s.... powder coated glossy black face"

Old 02-08-2010, 12:49 AM
Endofanera7 is on a distinguished road
Saw him and his car the other day at The Grove... I think he has a different front bumper now.

Old 02-08-2010, 09:27 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by aznronin
hes just a guy named ben yang that sells jewelry in a ****ty part of town and occasionally hangs out with b list celebs. sure made some money when the economy was boomin. but now he has to scrape by like the rest of us. gravy train is over boys
hilar ioush ilarious

Now THATS funny. How stupid is it to change your last name to "Baller"?

Old 02-10-2010, 07:08 AM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
Nice Toy!!!!!

Old 02-10-2010, 02:33 PM
r0csfinest is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by aznronin
hes just a guy named ben yang that sells jewelry in a ****ty part of town and occasionally hangs out with b list celebs. sure made some money when the economy was boomin. but now he has to scrape by like the rest of us. gravy train is over boys
damn homie. you are a grade A hater. so jayz, paris hilton, denzel are b-list? do you kno what he did before jewerly? what do you do?

Old 02-11-2010, 02:11 AM
/\/\5POWER is an unknown quantity at this point
I smell haters all over this thread. Let the dude be. This guy contributes to giving good deals on forums.

Old 02-11-2010, 12:06 PM
DJH
DJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really nice
Wow this new look is much better!

Old 02-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by r0csfinest
damn homie. you are a grade A hater. so jayz, paris hilton, denzel are b-list? do you kno what he did before jewerly? what do you do?
Who cares who he hangs out with? He is a normal humna being just like you and me and is no better than any of us. He has monehy and knows celebs SO WHAT. Can you explain to me why anoyone would change their last name to Baller? That is so chilish and arrogant dont you think?It makes no sense at all.

Listen I dont hate the guy but he is no better than I am and it seems some people here want us to bow down or something to him and I will never do that to anyone and I dont expect anyone to do that to me ever thats my point. If he made his money the right way and was not or is not involved with any type of drugs or crime then I wish him nothing but the best and am happy for what he has done to make his life and others people lives better. I am not saying i think he is not doing the right thing because I dont know enough about him to say so either way and I dont live my life juding others. I am just letting you know how I feel and I respect you and the way you fell as well bro.

Old 02-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by /\/\5POWER
I smell haters all over this thread. Let the dude be. This guy contributes to giving good deals on forums.
This I did not know so I can respect and thank him for that.

Old 02-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
Who cares who he hangs out with? He is a normal humna being just like you and me and is no better than any of us. He has monehy and knows celebs SO WHAT. Can you explain to me why anoyone would change their last name to Baller? That is so chilish and arrogant dont you think?It makes no sense at all.

Listen I dont hate the guy but he is no better than I am and it seems some people here want us to bow down or something to him and I will never do that to anyone and I dont expect anyone to do that to me ever thats my point. If he made his money the right way and was not or is not involved with any type of drugs or crime then I wish him nothing but the best and am happy for what he has done to make his life and others people lives better. I am not saying i think he is not doing the right thing because I dont know enough about him to say so either way and I dont live my life juding others. I am just letting you know how I feel and I respect you and the way you fell as well bro.
did you see who i quoted? anything and everything i said wasnt directed to you. it was directed to a hater

Old 02-11-2010, 05:19 PM
to save me from a bunch of typing. heres a link about ben.
http://dubmag.net/style/tastemakers/497-ben-baller

where did yall get the info that he changed his last name? from all the years i never heard of him changing his name.

Old 02-11-2010, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by r0csfinest
to save me from a bunch of typing. heres a link about ben.
http://dubmag.net/style/tastemakers/497-ben-baller

where did yall get the info that he changed his last name? from all the years i never heard of him changing his name.
He was born with the last name Baller? I read about him and they showed his last name and it was not Baller. Everyone is saying his name is Ben Baller so even though it might not be his last name why would he go by that? It seems weird and childish to me? I read about him and like I said as long as he got his money the right way and legally (which I have nothing to prove otherwise) then I respect what he has done. I am just saying he is no better than I am and I am no better than he is. It seems like everyone here loves to bow down to him and other celebs and I just dont get it thats all. Maybe it is because I am on the east coast but who knows. My point is that I am not impressed with him. I am more impressed with someone who is handicapped or has other problems and makes something of themselves against all the oods than any celeb or famous person.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ben Baller’s New BMW 750Li F02 Twin Turbo V8 with 22 inch iForged VIP Phantom Wheels