BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

M6 vids from florida mile event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 01:45 AM
MSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond repute
M6 vids from florida mile event

guys here are some of my vids so far, im very very happy with how my car ran this weekend. my best that i know about so far is 171.8 with a 1/4 mile of 11.91 and that was all with a passanger!!! i only had to runs alone and i havent gotten my results yet, When you guys see all the results you will see that i have one of the fastest times of cars that arent nuts as far as mods, for example that sc viper ran a 173 and probably weighs 600lb less with proably 100hp more . There was a 18 knot headwind and the temp was 94deg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp3IeN3B0EQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4XqnnDtXoA

Old 04-28-2010, 10:28 AM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MSIZZLE66
guys here are some of my vids so far, im very very happy with how my car ran this weekend. my best that i know about so far is 171.8 with a 1/4 mile of 11.91 and that was all with a passanger!!! i only had to runs alone and i havent gotten my results yet, When you guys see all the results you will see that i have one of the fastest times of cars that arent nuts as far as mods, for example that sc viper ran a 173 and probably weighs 600lb less with proably 100hp more . There was a 18 knot headwind and the temp was 94deg
While the M5 and M6 are Nasty Fast Highway cars for what they weigh and what they make as far as HP, I think i warned you up front about what it takes to run 200+ mph.. No disrespect either when i say this but i personally believe the 500+hp all motor Dyno #'s to be inaccurate.. Below is the quote from your other thread so you know what I am rambling about.. LOL

Many people dont realize the HP it takes to overcome the Drag @ 180+mph.. I know what it took me to run 195mph on GPS and it was almost 2 miles w/ my M5 on motor..

Getting the car ready for a top speed runway event and we wanted to see where she was as far as mph in each gear and also just wanted to make sure the afr's were in place. We mad 508 about a year and 9000 miles ago in a 4th gear pull so its good to see that the car is this consistent. There was a total of 5 pulls made in the span of 40min so there wasnt really much cool down and i was still happy with how the car performed!! When i indicated 200 it was 188 on the dyno so based on thAt i hope to get to 205 or so on the gps!!! I was at 7400rpm at 200 on the speedo and with my tune it revs to 8400. The car has headers full exhaust, no cats or resonators, intake, pulley, and stage 2 software...

Ok flame on lol

Old 04-28-2010, 01:19 PM
MSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond reputeMSIZZLE66 has a reputation beyond repute
mike i dont know what your talking about on this one, a stock m6/m5 will do 200 just delimited so i dont get what your saying about drag. if your talking about hitting it in the mile you need a car with 750+whp plus the right gears, if your read my post i wanted to hit my 200 topspeed but we had abour a 1.25 miles to do that but still wasnt long enough. started chewing up way to much realestate up top

Old 04-28-2010, 01:20 PM
man you guys are hard to impress, 11,s with a passanger and street tires doesnt get it done

Old 04-28-2010, 01:25 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
mike i dont know what your talking about on this one, a stock m6/m5 will do 200 just delimited so i dont get what your saying about drag. if your talking about hitting it in the mile you need a car with 750+whp plus the right gears, if your read my post i wanted to hit my 200 topspeed but we had abour a 1.25 miles to do that but still wasnt long enough. started chewing up way to much realestate up top
Sure it will hit 200.. With about 3-4 miles of open road..

Like i told you in the other thread 2 miles is not enough.. you need close to 3 miles..

Passengers dont affect this car much either.. We ran the same MPH back to back with and without the passenger.. I have videos of my M5 vs. my gt3 also with 3 people in the M5 and with 1 and the outcome near the same..

Trust me i know all about what the M5 is capable of.. We were testing the M5 out on the street long before this mile stuff existed.. We have roads you could hold open for 4 miles..

Mike

Old 04-28-2010, 01:27 PM
Former Vendor
man you guys are hard to impress, 11,s with a passanger and street tires doesnt get it done
We arent hard to impress buddy I am just realistic.. I also dont believe the ET handed out at that race last weekend.. Get to the 1/4 mile strip in NY and let me know what the Et is.. Should be even better than 11.91 since it will be prepped.. Good luck!!

Mike

Old 04-28-2010, 01:52 PM
well that i will def do within the next couple of weeks cuz i wanna see all she has!! Mike i was at the run and all the big tuners had gps and they were dead on after lunch. And as far as the weight thing people spend thousands of dollars to save 30lb off their car and your gunna say a 160lb person, trunk, exhaust, back seat, or anything else on the car wouldnt matter?come on now mike..... anyway i wanted to ask you about a 75shot and how it feels how risky you think it is and how it has to be applied. do i need to change the ecu tune i have??

Old 04-28-2010, 01:57 PM
Former Vendor
well that i will def do within the next couple of weeks cuz i wanna see all she has!! Mike i was at the run and all the big tuners had gps and they were dead on after lunch. And as far as the weight thing people spend thousands of dollars to save 30lb off their car and your gunna say a 160lb person, trunk, exhaust, back seat, or anything else on the car wouldnt matter?come on now mike..... anyway i wanted to ask you about a 75shot and how it feels how risky you think it is and how it has to be applied. do i need to change the ecu tune i have??
Im telling you what i tested with my own eyes.. The m5 because the gearing does not fuss about weight as much.. i can explain very easy here..

my m5 ran 10.57 with 583whp at 4350lbs... not many other cars at that weight and HP can do that because of gearing.. The GTR is 1 of them..

I ran my car with 1 and 2 people and the ET was the same give or take .02 or something dumb.. It was test to show the m5 doesnt get affected by weight as much with the SMG trans..

75 shot is a waste of time on a V10.. 7.5hp per/cyl you might as well not to do it.. There is 1 way to do that car and its direct port.. We are the only ones to do it properly and make it work..

Mike

Old 04-29-2010, 10:53 AM
c32amg is on a distinguished road
This really goes to show how little dynos mean. I made 478rwhp with my current setup which is headers, mufflers, pulley, ecu and scoops. I ran a 178 in the Miami Mile with a 210lb passenger. I ran it exactly how its driven everyday, I didnt tape or remove anything.

Old 04-29-2010, 10:57 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by c32amg
This really goes to show how little dynos mean. I made 478rwhp with my current setup which is headers, mufflers, pulley, ecu and scoops. I ran a 178 in the Miami Mile with a 210lb passenger. I ran it exactly how its driven everyday, I didnt tape or remove anything.
Exactly as I said.. 500+whp is VERY unlikely from the M6 all motor.. and you have 7mph on him with 30less hp.. go figure..

Mike

Old 04-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
Exactly as I said.. 500+whp is VERY unlikely from the M6 all motor.. and you have 7mph on him with 30less hp.. go figure..

Mike
You are right, the only reason he shows 500 whp all motor is because he is dyno'ing in higher gears. You are not going to make 500 wheel all motor.

Most full bolt on S85's get in the high 470's max.

Old 04-29-2010, 02:40 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by CURI0
You are right, the only reason he shows 500 whp all motor is because he is dyno'ing in higher gears. You are not going to make 500 wheel all motor.

Most full bolt on S85's get in the high 470's max.
Still #'s too high.. i think on this car 5th gear is 1:1.. I dyno'd mine in 6th and it always made less just due to be such a long pull.. I think that dyno reads high..

Mike

Old 04-29-2010, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by c32amg
lol we dont have to go there with the different timing equipment,wind, and temp do we.... another m6 vert that was there ran 150's and a m5 was running in the 162 area

Old 04-29-2010, 10:24 PM
look at my youtube vids and there is a dyno pull in 4th gear from a year ago that was 508, there was a rentech c63 that was there running 12mph less than a week ago on the same runway!!

here is the 4th gear pull from 9 months ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkMjNDuvrAk

Old 04-29-2010, 10:30 PM
Former Vendor
look at my youtube vids and there is a dyno pull in 4th gear from a year ago that was 508, there was a rentech c63 that was there running 12mph less than a week ago on the same runway!!

here is the 4th gear pull from 9 months ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkMjNDuvrAk
I still say its not possible im sorry.. with 75 more Hp then that we ran 10.5@130+.. Your not going to run that time with 75 more HP.. Not to mention the M6 is lighter and more aero.. We did that in an M5 that was 4350 with driver..

How far from Linden , NJ are you?? Id like to see some runs on my buddies dyno that i know reads normal..

Mike

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: M6 vids from florida mile event