BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

BMW Unveils 4-Series Coupe

Old 12-06-2012, 09:55 AM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
BMW Unveils 4-Series Coupe

As many of you know, going forward BMW's naming convention changes. All Coupes and 2-Doors will start with an Even No., Sedans and 4-Doors will start with an Odd No.

With the exception of the silly metal fender port embellishment which looks cheesy and reminds me of those $10 Pep Boys stick-on imitation fender ports Immigrants and South Americans for some reason love to put on all their cars, I love it.

Your move, Audi.

Old 12-06-2012, 10:09 AM
Former Vendor
diego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to beholddiego@vossen is a splendid one to behold
I like it already. Not bad at all.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
That interior is amazing... hope it becomes really available

Old 12-06-2012, 05:23 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
M3 is going to be sick. I like how BMW significantly improves aesthetics of 3series over the years. Props.

Old 12-08-2012, 12:05 PM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fantasma
That interior is amazing... hope it becomes really available
The weaved cupholders will probably be a $500 option.

Old 12-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !Darthvader Is a GOD !
price?

Old 12-08-2012, 11:50 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
looks good, not sure if it looks better than the e92, but nothing to be ashamed of either...but i hope they get rid of those fender chrome add ons...i think the rear looks particularly good.

Old 12-09-2012, 12:44 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Bit sure how I feel about it... I just feel BMW has lost it's soul.

The new designs don't appeal to me . Especially with the m cars, seems like they are making heavy pigs for the older mid life crisis guys .the letter m has lost it's meaning.

Old 12-09-2012, 02:10 PM
The 3-Series has suffered from tremendous model bloat. It's currently just a hair off the size of the 5-series from two generations ago and weighs almost as much.

BMW would do well to focus on curb weight reduction over the next cycle of products, and if possible, becoming more cost competitive with the likes of Audi who as of late has been grabbing market share moreso from BMW (and to an extent Lexus) than MB.

Old 12-09-2012, 03:00 PM
SlideFox is on a distinguished road
Wow! I like....

Old 12-10-2012, 07:49 AM
Non-pro beauty shots. Still looks good. Just delete the chintzy side vent embellishment.

Old 12-10-2012, 10:22 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
the fender port is ugly and cheesy. i can't believe there is no wheel arch. too pain for me even if this is a non-M car.

i hope they get rid of those RFT. they are expensive and wear out too fast.

no matter what they do, BMW will sell a ton of these. most of them will be lease by yuppies.

Old 12-10-2012, 03:20 PM
SKNKWRX has a spectacular aura aboutSKNKWRX has a spectacular aura aboutSKNKWRX has a spectacular aura about
Strange the resemblance it bears to the A5/S5. and the rear bumper/exhaust looks positively Dodge Charger like. Interior is an improvement and I will never warm up to the moniker M4.

Old 12-10-2012, 08:19 PM
kpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond reputekpt6 has a reputation beyond repute
It's ok I guess, but I really hate the line straight across the hood behind the grille. Looks terrible.

Old 12-12-2012, 08:34 AM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
So far so good!!!!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BMW Unveils 4-Series Coupe