BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Took Delivery of the AC S3 CLS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 10:54 AM
scslite is on a distinguished road
What a beaut! I wouldn't change a thing on her.

Old 04-09-2006, 11:37 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
omg, that car looks really hot.
i like it. i have a silver e36 but no acs lol.

raja

Old 04-09-2006, 12:05 PM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Is that a current CSL on the left side of the pic? It looks like it has the current CSL front splitter and the current CSL's carbon fiber roof on it?

Old 04-10-2006, 07:42 AM
matt360cs is on a distinguished road
nice ride congrat

Old 04-10-2006, 02:30 PM
oliB will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by 2thfixr
Is that a current CSL on the left side of the pic? It looks like it has the current CSL front splitter and the current CSL's carbon fiber roof on it?
It's most likely not a CSL, because the car has the regular M3's front bumper with what appears to be an aftermarket splitter. The roof is just painted black I guess.

E.g., the CSL doesn't even have foglights (only an air-intake on the left side) and the CSL's CF front splitter is two-piece and kinda integrated into the front bumper.
(http://www.bmwworld.com/pics/3er/e46/m3/9912_1024.jpg)

That AC S3 CLS is sick BTW!

Oliver

Old 04-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Banned
wan88 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BAD ASH
congrats, that car is Amazng. I know it does not need much but are going to change or mod anything on it?
Thanks very very much ! Yes, I'm very proud to get my hands on one !

Um.... the handling is too sweet ... won't do anything to it .. cos don't want to spoil the handling character. Somehow, I've tuned many BMWs myself including my E36 M3 race car and the M Roadster race car ... have to admit it does not give as much sweet and solid handling character as what AC had done to this CLS.

Not going to do anything to the engine also cos that'll spoil AC's cam and ECU tweek.

What I'll do is probably changing the final drive to a shorter one, a spare set of lighter and 17" wheels and also a very light flywheel and clutch. All these to increase the performance and yet won't spoil AC's craftmanship.

Old 04-10-2006, 03:02 PM
Banned
No, it's not a CSL. It's just an M3 with the ACS front splitter, CSL rear diffuser and yes, painted roof. Think I want to sell that off, get a real CSL and paint it white.

Old 04-10-2006, 05:40 PM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
That's really nice!! The E36 M3 was my first dream car!! Have never heard of this specific Schnitzer model but it looks beautiful!!

Old 04-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
that is cool. All the trim and CF back before EVERYONE was adding it.

Old 04-10-2006, 06:22 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
That is a very very nice car. I remember reading about it like 10 years ago!
The kid seat in the back is awsome. Do you have any "smaller" friends you could strap back there? Congrats!

Old 04-10-2006, 07:19 PM
EpDarks is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats incedible. I think there is one on bimmerforums.com... you should register there... people would love your car.

Thats by FAR the best widebody out there. Plus to have it OEM is priceless. You are a very lucky man.

Old 04-11-2006, 12:05 AM
Banned
Luis,
Thanks ..... well ... I do have some girl "friends" that can fit in that small seat ... I tried .. it works well ! hahaha

Old 04-12-2006, 07:52 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
NMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to behold
Anybody know if there are any E36M3 GT's in the US? legit with the racing green etc???

-Nick

Old 04-12-2006, 09:59 PM
offensivo is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice classic in very good conditions

Old 04-12-2006, 10:46 PM
Banned
Thanks guys ....

M3 GT are all made for Euro market, they're 300hp, all made in BRG color with carbon console. Also have the adjustable front splitter and a double deck wing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Took Delivery of the AC S3 CLS