BMW Vendor Classifieds vendor classified area...do not post here unless you are a forum sponsor

The Last HPF Exhausts in the World

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Site Sponsor
vividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond repute
The Last HPF Exhausts in the World

The Last HPF Exhausts in the World!!!

Available for 335i E90, E92, and 135i E82 coupes only

PM, EMAIL, OR CALL FOR BEST PRICE!

HPF 335i Exhaust Systems
The HPF exhaust system is one of the highest flowing exhaust systems on the market for the BMW 335i with staggering 3.5" stainless steel piping and a 14" stainless steel high flow resonator. Simply installing the HPF exhaust and removing your factory 335i exhaust system will take 40 lbs off the weight of your car due to it's single large diameter pipe design. For those that have a wideband or want to get one, you won't need to own a welder and weld an O2 bung with this exhaust. Simply screw the wideband O2 sensor into our "pre-welded" O2 sensor bung. If you don't have a wideband don't worry, we ship the exhausts with a bung plug to seal the hole. The HPF 335i exhaust system is designed for the factory twin turbo cats all the way to our future single turbo upgrade which will be coming in the "very" near future. You won't ever need to buy another exhaust system. This exhaust will easily support the flow requirements to exceed 800rwhp. With 100% polished stainless steel and fully adjustable 3.5" titanium tips, give your 335i the look it deserves and a sound that turns heads. Think running without a muffler sounds loud? Check out the video below and see for yourself. There is minimal drone with the rubber isolated mounts and the sound is exotic.

Features
A Staggering 40 lbs weight savings (OEM Exhaust = 75 lbs, HPF Exhaust = 35 lbs)
100% 304 Stainless Steel 3.5" Exhaust
14" Stainless Steel High Flow Resonator
3.5" Fully Adjustable Titanium Tips
Super strong stainless V-Band flanges For easy installation and adjustment along with leak free operation
Pre-Welded Stainless Steel Bung and Plug for Wideband Setups
Fully Polished
100% Mandrel Bends
Flex Section
Rubber Isolated Mounts
Minimal exhaust movement due to triangular mounting method
Minimal Drone
Aggressive Styling with Large 3.5" Tips
Exotic Exhaust Note

PM me for any questions or if you would like to place an order.
James
480.966.3040 ext 246

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	335i_exhaust_1_16.jpg
Views:	3062
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	267742   Click image for larger version

Name:	335i_exhaust_3_16.jpg
Views:	2822
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	267743   Click image for larger version

Name:	335i_exhaust_7_16.jpg
Views:	2340
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	267744  

Last edited by vividracing2; 09-11-2013 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:19 PM
Site Sponsor
vividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond reputevividracing2 has a reputation beyond repute
We're running out of these quick!!!

Old 09-11-2013, 05:10 PM
Site Sponsor
Temporarily out of stock, but we have 25 more incoming.

Presale special in full affect! Hit me up for details!

Old 09-20-2013, 06:04 PM
Site Sponsor
Back in stock, but very limited quantities available.

Special pricing including free shipping and discounts.

Hit me up!