Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

how do you tell if a 986 is an anniversary edition/has an anniversary pack or not?

Old 04-14-2016, 03:01 PM
kleo is on a distinguished road
how do you tell if a 986 is an anniversary edition/has an anniversary pack or not?

before I make this post, I have to add a disclaimer that I know nothing about porsches even though I now have a Boxster S (986 321) in my name.
what happened was, someone stole money from me under the pretence of a loan (fraud) and bought a porsche, and then abandoned it before the police later helped me recover and register in my name.

so.. I vaguely remember hearing that person who bought the car say that the car was advertised as having an anniversary pack, but I dont have any of this information in the documents I recovered about the vehicle. I wish to resell this car but am not sure if I should include that information that it may have an anniversary pack added to it because I have no way of verifying it. at the same time I do want to be able to sell this car for as much as I can because that person stole more money than this car is worth and I would like to recover as much as I can to cover the debt he created for me