Canada & Middle East Regional Sections

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 11:06 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Superfly
So Mike, that's not your Black Cayenne S I saw pulling out onto the street on Monday? I figured yeah, i'm looking for one, and given the events of this summer, it would be if you had one of those too.
Not me Pro. I drive a black '99 7.4L suburban with a blower @ 11 PSI and water methanol injection. She's getting a little long in the tooth! I thinking of replacing her with a used Cayanne Turbo. I haven't developed any convictions regarding what tuner has the best power kits yet but would like to see ~700 HP. A Gemballa body kit would be nice too.

Mike

Last edited by Zippy; 12-11-2007 at 11:10 PM.
Old 12-12-2007, 05:11 AM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
Jeez Mike, whats a 7.4L blown motor make for power??
do you off road it too? or is just a winter vehicle? i have a Jeep TJ that i have built up running 1 ton running gear and 37" tires.....

hope to see you and that beast at the Edmonton GTG!!

Last edited by Sharp; 12-12-2007 at 05:16 AM.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:46 AM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
It sounds strange, but it dyno'd at 440 HP and 840 TQ at the wheels. It pure street use. If I end up keeping it, I'll put a hitch on the back. Shouldn't have much trouble pulling a trailor through the mountains.

Old 12-15-2007, 12:34 AM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
i Guess thats the sort of torque you'll get out of a big displacement motor like that....and it sure would make an awesome tow rig!!
drop me a line in the event you want to get rid of it, i may need a tow rig down the line, i have a barely street legal jeep, and I'd like to track my car more too...