Alberta members check in!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 08:04 AM
chrenan is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Shawnliew88
I was there with a 986...
That's definitely the track car of choice these days, the 944 is getting very long in the tooth. Or "classic" as I like to say. The 993 turbo must have been Christian's, he's our dealer rep and a really good guy, great car too.

Old 03-30-2013, 11:06 AM
Shawnliew88 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by chrenan
That's definitely the track car of choice these days, the 944 is getting very long in the tooth. Or "classic" as I like to say. The 993 turbo must have been Christian's, he's our dealer rep and a really good guy, great car too.
Yea I bought another 928 S4 last sept so can't wait to bring it out this year! I met Christian during Autocross and tech night and he is very nice. So when are u guys gonna be meeting ? I can't wait to get out again!

Old 04-29-2013, 11:29 AM
JustinL is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by AP328
There will be time trials - these are track days, not DE. See e-mail below. This is for PCA members and the BMW members have been invited as well.
Registration is open on Karelo.com now for PCA members and we will invite the BMW club and other "invited guests" to register on May 15th.

Old 05-11-2013, 12:05 AM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Justin - I'm trying to get signed up for all the events but can't get any traction. The Karelo.com sight doesn't list any events for PCA in Edmonton or Leduc. There are a few Alberta Solo Association events listed (?????) How do I get hooked up???

Old 05-11-2013, 05:01 AM
Hi Zippy. In the event search field on Karelo enter the text "Porsche Club of America Polar". That should get you to the even registration. Please let me know if that works or if you have any questions once you get to the registration page.

If you are a PCA member you'll be able to register immediately. If not you'll have to wait til after May 20. This gives our members a chance to register.

Looking forward to seeing you on June 4.

Chrenan

Last edited by chrenan; 05-11-2013 at 07:09 AM.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:03 AM
http://www.karelo.com/register.php?B...&BT=10#Ev13189

Here's the direct link to the registration. Hope that helps.

Old 05-12-2013, 10:11 PM
I'm in! Cant wait to see u guys

Old 05-17-2013, 11:56 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Registered for the PCA TT. Thanks for the help getting set up.

Old 05-17-2013, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by JustinL
http://www.karelo.com/register.php?B...&BT=10#Ev13189

Here's the direct link to the registration. Hope that helps.
Just wondering, if I get there by 6 ish will I still be able to participate? Thanks

Shawn

Old 05-18-2013, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by Shawnliew88
Just wondering, if I get there by 6 ish will I still be able to participate? Thanks

Shawn
It would be much better to be there early as I have to run you through the driver's meeting when you get there as per PCA rules. I will try to put you in the last run group so you don't miss much, but I can't guarantee a certain amount of track time. We will figure out a way to make it work.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by JustinL
It would be much better to be there early as I have to run you through the driver's meeting when you get there as per PCA rules. I will try to put you in the last run group so you don't miss much, but I can't guarantee a certain amount of track time. We will figure out a way to make it work.
Thanks Justin, coz I don't get off work till 6 and I Shud b able to make it there before 6.30 without traffic

Old 03-24-2018, 01:05 PM
Rocinante is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello neighbor

Originally Posted by Sharp
i'm from Edmonton
just wanted to see who else is from my neck of the woods...
i'll get pics up soon
Shalil
I'm nearby...Fort McMurray here. '08 CTT in Basalt Black Metallic. I've posted a couple pics in my profile, but here's a couple more:

Dan

Old 05-24-2018, 10:25 AM
Haas is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a new member from NWT, originally from the East coast.. but any road I likely drive my 996tt on will likely be in Alberta, haha. Picked it up at Christmas time and have barely driven it with our winter's that are too long and terrible roads. Really want to check out Castrol this summer and stretch it's legs! Don't know the first thing about getting involved though.

Old 03-31-2019, 12:11 AM
Ksa
Ksa is an unknown quantity at this point
Any Albertan’s still kicking around?

Old 03-31-2019, 06:16 AM
Originally Posted by Ksa
Any Albertan’s still kicking around?
You bet!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Alberta members check in!