Cayenne 955/957 Vendor Classifieds

QuickJack Stock is Back - Plus New Additions at Pelican Parts!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 09:51 AM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
QuickJack Stock is Back - Plus New Additions at Pelican Parts!

We’ve got great news. New stock of all QuickJack models has arrived and we’ve also received another new model. As we welcome in the newest line from QuickJack - the EXT models - we’ve added their newest 7,000lb capacity EXT portable car lift to the line-up. If you couldn’t use any of the QuickJack models due to your wheel base, now you can as the EXT models have been redesigned to accommodate vehicles with longer wheelbases. The QuickJack portable lifting system makes vehicle maintenance on the track and off convenient and lightning fast. And when you order from us you will receive FREE Ground Shipping in the continental U.S. AND two FREE one Liter Bottles of ATF Fluid (required for set-up). So, don’t miss out as this product flies off the shelves fast!

CLICK HERE to purchase yours today!

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 11-21-2017, 06:33 PM
madburg is on a distinguished road
What model works with the 955?

Old 11-22-2017, 03:20 PM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by madburg
What model works with the 955?
I would go with the 7,000 lb version since your Cayenne is just under/over 5,000 lbs. Take a look at the link below and please let us know if you have any other questions.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/catalog/...pak-detail.htm

Last edited by PelicanParts.com; 11-27-2017 at 09:09 AM.
Old 11-26-2017, 03:27 PM
madburg is on a distinguished road
There are two 7000 pound versions, not clear as to which is a match for a 955.
All my searches only show people who used them sideways to lift a cayenne and I have no interest in using the jacks in that manner.

One would think that after all this time it would be known if any of the models work with a 955 and if so which exact model.

Old 11-27-2017, 09:06 AM
Basic Sponsor
Please be sure to measure your lifting points front to rear and your wheel base front to rear. Then, you will be able to decide if the 7000SLX or 7000EXT (for extended wheel base vehicles) will be the best fit for your 955. I cannot say personally, as I have not lifted one myself on a unit. You need to take these measurements first to ensure that the one you're purchasing works for your vehicle.

On this image you'll want to look at G and H for the lifting point spread that you need to measure. You'll want to look at I for the wheel base that you need to measure. Let me know if you have any questions.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.