Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

trade in value on my 11 CS-- unbelievable??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 10:08 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
trade in value on my 11 CS-- unbelievable??

i trade cars in faster than most (excluding many 6 speeders) and have always accepted a "penalty" charge and happy to pay for it. so i call the dealer today to discuss my 11 CS i purchased from them 8 months ago. i got the truck when it first came out and the dealer had a ton of them. i received a huge discount as a loyal customer. it turns out i will get out of this without any penalty. i am told that there is no CS at all and they may not get one for months. so i can trade the car in and get out of my lease for FREE!!! after 20 years of this i have finally won once!!

Old 04-14-2011, 10:38 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by trovan
i trade cars in faster than most (excluding many 6 speeders) and have always accepted a "penalty" charge and happy to pay for it. so i call the dealer today to discuss my 11 CS i purchased from them 8 months ago. i got the truck when it first came out and the dealer had a ton of them. i received a huge discount as a loyal customer. it turns out i will get out of this without any penalty. i am told that there is no CS at all and they may not get one for months. so i can trade the car in and get out of my lease for FREE!!! after 20 years of this i have finally won once!!
LOL --I hear ya .
Sometimes people ask me why I bought my 997S when I already have a Turbo . At that moment in time (2009) the discount I got was 20 percent off MSRP . I had always over paid for my cars and just once I had to feel like i got a bargain .
good luck with the new car BTW.

Old 04-14-2011, 10:51 PM
2011PorscheCaye is a jewel in the rough2011PorscheCaye is a jewel in the rough2011PorscheCaye is a jewel in the rough2011PorscheCaye is a jewel in the rough
nice man! may i ask what dealer you went to? I see you're in socal

Old 04-14-2011, 11:06 PM
tonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud oftonka858 has much to be proud of
all dealers are running lease special that started april 1st

End of Lease Loyalty Program
PFS will waive up to three remaining monthly payments for select current lease customers who return their vehicle that is currently leased with PFS. You must lease or finance a new qualifying Porsche model vehicle through PFS.

ENHANCED SPORTS CAR PROGRAM - PFS will waive up to TWELVE remaining paymentsfor select current lease customers who return their vehicle that is currently leased with PFS and lease or finance a new qualifying Porsche MY11/MY12 911, Boxster, or Cayman model vehicle through PFS.

Conquest Lease Program
Get credit equivalent to 3 payments! Customers currently leasing a competitive vehicle that lease or finance an eligible new MY11 911, Boxster or Cayman model receive a "Welcome to Porsche" credit equivalent to the value of up to 3 payments (at a maximum of $1,500/payment) based on their existing competitive lease.

Please contact us for complete details on these programs. Other restrictions and guidelines apply. Not everyone will qualify.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:27 PM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
i think he's talking about trading in on something else, the cayenne is holding value because of high demand and low supply.. so they can probably flip it very easy.

the lease forgiveness above is because when the lease is up, the new chassis will be out for the suggested models (boxter/cayman/carrera) so instead of having cars left on the lot, they lock you in for a few years and then you'll buy the new one after anyways. imo.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:38 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally Posted by tonka858
all dealers are running lease special that started april 1st
this only apply to those who returns the car from their lease. i have 28 months left on my lease so i will still owe them 16 months even if the forgive or waive 12 months. this is really for someone who has close to a year left and want to get into a 911. doesn't apply to upside down from a trade in.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:42 PM
Originally Posted by wa1l1in
i think he's talking about trading in on something else, the cayenne is holding value because of high demand and low supply.. so they can probably flip it very easy.

the lease forgiveness above is because when the lease is up, the new chassis will be out for the suggested models (boxter/cayman/carrera) so instead of having cars left on the lot, they lock you in for a few years and then you'll buy the new one after anyways. imo.
i think you are right. they just don't have enough new cayenne. i am sure they will sell my for a lot more easily anyway. i leased the CS when they first came out and everyone hated the appearance. dealer gave me around 7k off and i heard they don't give much anymore. anyway i am just happy to know that i won't have to write a big check if i should decide to get a new car this time. i still remember the 15k i owe for trading my MB E63.

Old 04-15-2011, 12:05 AM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
Ha, Ha, same here , I just traded my 2011 V6 for a fully loaded new 2011 CS, dealer took it for the same price I paid 03 months ago and got 6% discount off the MSRP in the CS.
By the way I love the CS, this one is a real keeper.

Last edited by galion; 04-15-2011 at 12:10 AM.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:54 AM
Originally Posted by galion
Ha, Ha, same here , I just traded my 2011 V6 for a fully loaded new 2011 CS, dealer took it for the same price I paid 03 months ago and got 6% discount off the MSRP in the CS.
By the way I love the CS, this one is a real keeper.
do you mean cayenne S, or carrera S?

Old 04-15-2011, 12:55 AM
Originally Posted by 2011PorscheCaye
nice man! may i ask what dealer you went to? I see you're in socal
downtown LA

Old 04-15-2011, 01:25 AM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
do you mean cayenne S, or carrera S?

Cayenne S