Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

porsche job management form

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 03:03 PM
draja is on a distinguished road
porsche job management form

Hi everyone, i am new to the forum and wondered if any of you have a scanned copy of a job management form. I am getting the run around from my dealer and wondered if I could get a sample to show my sales agent

Thank you in advance for all your help!!!

Old 05-27-2011, 04:14 PM
Jace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of lightJace is a glorious beacon of light
Might just be ignorant but please explain specifically what you're after. I'll try to help

Old 05-29-2011, 08:34 PM
I need to provide the RIV with a copy and the sales associate has promised a copy for my truck if I can provide a copy that some one has already got. He claims that it is a confidential document and no dealer will give you this document, so I am trying to see if some one can provide me to show this guy that we can get this document.

Old 05-29-2011, 09:21 PM
YellowCayenneS will become famous soon enoughYellowCayenneS will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by draja
I need to provide the RIV with a copy and the sales associate has promised a copy for my truck if I can provide a copy that some one has already got. He claims that it is a confidential document and no dealer will give you this document, so I am trying to see if some one can provide me to show this guy that we can get this document.
Not really clear what this is for, is it for securing loan? please clarify what this is and what it is for...

Old 05-29-2011, 11:24 PM
quattrotman is on a distinguished road
You either need the job management printout or a recall letter to get the car cleared for Canada. The recall letter will cost in the neighborhood of $2000 from Porsche...just because they can. Job management printout is acceptable but can be hard to get. I used this but I have no idea where I put it (I've moved and don't know where it is). You should've been able to get this from the dealer in the us you bought from. If not, call around and you may get lucky. Most have been instructed not to give it so the dealers in Canada can rip you off with the recall letter. Any service manager can print it off. Or you could always just forge it Wouldn't be the first time that's happened. RIV doesn't really check...they just want that piece of paper for their records. Good luck!

Old 05-30-2011, 07:12 AM
thank you Quattrotman, like you said, i do not want to pay the $2000 for a piece of paper and they realy dont even lift their hand to look at the vechicle. The dealer close to where I live has said that if I could provide a copy then they are willing to print a copy for my truck. Or like you said I will have to find other ways to get it .

So if any one has their copy please PM me and I would like to get my hand on a scanned version... Thank you guys

Old 06-01-2011, 07:26 AM
job management form

Any one have a scanned copy of the Porsche job management form. This is the form that the service advisor fills out when u take your car in for service

Old 06-02-2011, 03:51 PM
cosmokr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by draja
Any one have a scanned copy of the Porsche job management form. This is the form that the service advisor fills out when u take your car in for service
You ever find one? The dealership I'm dealing with has no idea what I'm talking about so I was looking for the same thing to show them as an example

Old 06-08-2011, 12:46 PM
hi Cosmokr, sorry I have not found any yet. Can anyone in US Help as the dealers in Canada are useless so far

Old 06-08-2011, 04:24 PM

Found a older one on another forum, not sure if this will help you. Let me know if it works out for you

Old 06-08-2011, 10:31 PM
quattrotman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by cosmokr

Found a older one on another forum, not sure if this will help you. Let me know if it works out for you
/\ /\ /\ that's all you need. Change the vin on it an other particulars of the vehicle in photoshop or whatever and send it to RIV. They'll never check it's validity with Barrier. Good luck man.

Old 06-09-2011, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by quattrotman
/\ /\ /\ that's all you need. Change the vin on it an other particulars of the vehicle in photoshop or whatever and send it to RIV. They'll never check it's validity with Barrier. Good luck man.
While they don't contact the dealer, they do contact Porsche to verify that the vin in question does not have any open recalls. If you want to go the less than legit route make sure that your vehicle does not actually have any open recalls.

Old 06-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Thanks guys I have forwarded the image to the service advisor I will now wait for him to follow through and deliver the form