Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Yokohoma pRADA(s)

Old 06-06-2011, 09:41 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Yokohoma pRADA(s)

i am familiar with Prada(s) quality but is anyone have experience with Yoko Prada tires? Ratings on tirerack shows 8.6 which is good, but in real world is it noisy and good?

Please advise. Closing down the selection on wheels for the car now.

More to come, pix and all the good stuff.

Raja

Old 06-06-2011, 06:19 PM
francisr is on a distinguished road
I think they are one of the better lower priced options. They are fairly quiet from my experience, but the ones I have are newer. They seem to be wearing pretty well.

Old 06-06-2011, 07:13 PM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
parada spec X for SUV's are great, the Parada Spec-S? for cars is great as well.

quiet, great wet traction and grippy in dry..

Old 06-07-2011, 05:25 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
sweet. i like it and will order in the next day or two.

Old 06-07-2011, 07:21 AM
TenaciousT is on a distinguished road
I use them on my winter 20's and they are excellent in snow....

Old 06-07-2011, 06:29 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
I have them now for the last 10k miles. Love them - best mix of everything so do not hesitate to buy. Only minor complaint is they squeal like stuck pigs in moderately heavy turns. My previous craptastic bridgestones took more extreme turns before they started barking at me. The yokes take a lot to break lose so the squealing is more of an annoyance then a performance issue.