Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Help pick my next wheels - Poll

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 10:44 AM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Help pick my next wheels - Poll

AI have been toying with the idea of going black. Take a look at my photoshops and let me know your opinion on what I should do.

Thanks!!!

OPTION 1: Keep what I have - these are my current 20" wheels

Option 2: Powercoat my current rims

Option 3 - 22" Rinspeed

Option 4 - 22" mesh

Option 5 - "22 pineapple express hempmasters

BTW - WTH happened to the dam poll option?????????

Last edited by roxboxxx; 07-10-2011 at 10:46 AM.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:49 PM
quattrotman is on a distinguished road
Flat black 22" rinspeeds gets my vote.

Old 07-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Bux996tt will become famous soon enoughBux996tt will become famous soon enough
Rinspeed is first choice.
Second would be to powder coat yours.

Old 07-12-2011, 12:52 PM
pcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the roughpcst is a jewel in the rough
Option 3 - 22" Rinspeed

Old 07-12-2011, 01:00 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Powdercoat stock wheels metallic gunmetal.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 07-12-2011, 01:05 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
I put these on our **** last winter. I really like them. Very concave with a near flush fit with no spacers.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...raphite+Silver

Old 07-12-2011, 07:16 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
i would get the new turbo II wheels - look amazing

Old 07-12-2011, 08:55 PM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
Of the choices you have presented, I'd go with the Rinspeeds. However, 22" looks a little funny to me. I like 20" better for the Gen 1 Cayenne.

Old 07-13-2011, 09:37 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Dennis C
Of the choices you have presented, I'd go with the Rinspeeds. However, 22" looks a little funny to me. I like 20" better for the Gen 1 Cayenne.
agreed on the 22's. prefer the 20's. Will probably start looking for an nj based powder coater.

Old 07-14-2011, 02:43 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
OT: I saw you last night in weehawken infront of Ruth Chris Steak house. I was in my Black CTT Magnum going the other way..... was going to try and turn around and say hello but had to get some people home....

You hitting up Waterfest this weekend? I'll be there in my WB S4...

BTW: I like the rinspeeds....

Last edited by str8blst; 07-14-2011 at 02:49 PM.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by str8blst
OT: I saw you last night in weehawken infront of Ruth Chris Steak house. I was in my Black CTT Magnum going the other way..... was going to try and turn around and say hello but had to get some people home....

You hitting up Waterfest this weekend? I'll be there in my WB S4...

BTW: I like the rinspeeds....
HOLY CRAP - I tried to turn around also but hit the light and a bunch of cars piled in behind me. I was actually dropping off one of my guys as we were working late. I actually passed you right as I hit the speedbump. From the quick look, your C was black, dropped, tinted windows, and your exhaust was swapped out also. Hows that for a 4 second look

Concerning waterfest, I'm in cape may all weekend so I am missing it.
RU North Jersey or just a fluke drive by?

Old 07-15-2011, 08:50 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by roxboxxx
HOLY CRAP - I tried to turn around also but hit the light and a bunch of cars piled in behind me. I was actually dropping off one of my guys as we were working late. I actually passed you right as I hit the speedbump. From the quick look, your C was black, dropped, tinted windows, and your exhaust was swapped out also. Hows that for a 4 second look

Concerning waterfest, I'm in cape may all weekend so I am missing it.
RU North Jersey or just a fluke drive by?
Good eye! Here are some shots of my car for reference.... I do live in North Jersey... Let's GTG sometime...

Usually at WF my WB S4 is in a vendor booth. But this year I am going to put my car in the show competition... Look for me!!! Here are some pics....

BTW... I just pm'd you...

Attached Images     

Last edited by str8blst; 07-15-2011 at 08:52 AM.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:40 PM
es201nj is on a distinguished road
Rides looking good guys.....

I use this place for all my powdercoating needs.

http://www.haward.com/contact/

Old 07-18-2011, 05:48 PM
[quote=es201nj;3261981]Rides looking good guys.....

I use this place for all my powdercoating needs.

http://www.haward.com/contact/[/quote

North Arlington ??? These guys are in my backyard. Perfect! Any idea what they charge per wheel. I also assume I need to have my own guy dismount the tires (as they are a machine type operation)

ALSO - WHEEL SPACERS - if I keep my current rims and PC them, I am approx 1" (25MM) to bring the rears flush with the fenders. What is the max spacer that's safe to use?

Last edited by roxboxxx; 07-18-2011 at 06:15 PM.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:55 PM
es201nj is on a distinguished road
Yes dismount tires. That's my friends new hang out. Pretty awesome facility, but it's nothing fancy on the outside. So don't get nervous.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Help pick my next wheels - Poll