Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

NO POR or no?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 08:06 AM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
I think Steve meant to say "Don't take it personally".

Old 09-28-2013, 08:33 AM
denversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond reputedenversteve has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by denversteve; 09-28-2013 at 04:32 PM.
Old 09-28-2013, 05:42 PM
Waitin4Dv is on a distinguished road
Wow ok. Reap what I sow. You pretty much just called everyone a idiot that responded to my question because I misspelled a word nice. I thank everyone for responding and teaching me allot on the tires. You may reap what you sew sorry if my spellingg makees madd darn having hard time spellling lol. Godd luck buddy on your spelling bee.........

Old 09-28-2013, 07:02 PM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
He was just trying to help.

Old 09-28-2013, 07:34 PM
Waitin4Dv is on a distinguished road
He was trying help with what my spelling. Brcause I missed typed a word. Id rather just learn about the porsche cayenne and not be criticized on spelling. Its cool he forgot to put the space between denversteve on his on name lol. So maybe I should tell him to spell check that also. I like the guys that respond and no what I mean and arent sarcastic. He didnt leave on responce to the intial question. So not much help but I thank everyone else for there information. Thank you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.