Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

leistung motorsports powerkit cayenne turbo 957

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2014, 07:03 PM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
Man enough to eat a little crow

I am men enough to eat a little crow. I still stand by everything I said earlier in this thread, but I decided to give Hank a shot and ordered bypass pipes from him.

Hank provided amazing communication and superior customer service. I ordered the pipes last weekend and he shipped them out on Tuesday after the holiday. They got here Friday and I put them in yesterday.

Someone had marked them backwards and I didn't catch it until I had installed them and the hangers didn't line up. It didn't take long to swap them out and everything lined up great then. Not a huge deal.

Great product, great service! Hank even offered to field calls during the weekend if I had questions. It's too bad he got dragged into the debacle with Leistung but he is great to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Old 09-08-2014, 05:57 AM
loxxrider is on a distinguished road
That's good to know because I plan on buying the super sport exhaust from them if my cat bypasses don't provide enough volume for my liking.

Old 12-19-2014, 10:40 PM
Fastcayenneturbo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by stormy69
only one v6 in in town and me

get the primary deletes over the secondary if you can, much larger difference! I have both but primaries would be my first mod period if i had to choose.
I'm thinking of getting the primary cat delete for my 958 CTT and already have the secondary pipes installed. How much more of a gain would you say the primary pipes gave over the secondary? Also, the primary look like a difficult job. Did you do it yourself or have a shop? How much to install and how many hrs? Thanks in advance.

Old 12-20-2014, 12:42 AM
BG305 is on a distinguished road
I have HHR primary/secondary deletes and a softronic tune. It's a totally different beast right now and I'm still waiting for the rest of the 3" exhaust to clear customs. I can't wait!