Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

LED Reverse lights????? Help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2017, 05:14 PM
Porscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Domino
There is one really cheap fix for these crappy cheap LED's. You will need at least some rookie soldering skills, a pair of original (non-LED) bulbs, few meters of wire. Just solder your original bulbs in parallel circuit with your LED's and put them somewhere they cannot set your car on fire. Not recommended to use this fix for constantly-on lights, because your classic bulbs will get really hot over time and that can make some permanent damage to your car. Downsides - you'll have to cut into your lighting wiring. Upsides - you have your LEDs running without errors.
The ECS ones aren't cheap, they work great in my Vert! I have LED reverse in my 4 door Audi too, amazing! I can't solder, I may just take it to a shop to have this done lol

Old 04-27-2017, 04:03 AM
Domino is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Porscheman33
The ECS ones aren't cheap, they work great in my Vert! I have LED reverse in my 4 door Audi too, amazing! I can't solder, I may just take it to a shop to have this done lol
Naah, man. It wasn't meant to particularly your bulbs. That was about "crappy cheap LED's" that don't have canbus resistance modules and low quality matrices. Btw, any man should know how to solder wires. Starter kit is about 5$. YouTube is the way to start.

Old 04-27-2017, 06:09 PM
Porscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud of
Naah, man. It wasn't meant to particularly your bulbs. That was about "crappy cheap LED's" that don't have canbus resistance modules and low quality matrices. Btw, any man should know how to solder wires. Starter kit is about 5$. YouTube is the way to start.
My Luck I'll some how end up setting my truck on fire... Youtube has helped me greatly, its also cost me alot of money that I've spent on fixing because I broke something

Old 04-28-2017, 04:11 AM
Domino is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Porscheman33
My Luck I'll some how end up setting my truck on fire... Youtube has helped me greatly, its also cost me alot of money that I've spent on fixing because I broke something
Just type in ebay search 1156 LED canbus error free. Enjoy. Eventually one of the hundreds will work.

Old 04-28-2017, 07:34 AM
Just type in ebay search 1156 LED canbus error free. Enjoy. Eventually one of the hundreds will work.
Legit so annoying taking the tail light out over and over again lmao.