Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Odd issues with the cayenne s stereo/nav

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2018, 03:40 PM
Tysoncn is an unknown quantity at this point
Odd issues with the cayenne s stereo/nav

I tried to research about it. I have seen that there are a lot of problems with the pcm or stereo whatever you want to call it but mine seems slightly different , my head unit turns off for up to a month sometimes and then it turns on out of the blue and works great for a while then it'll flicker and turn off sometimes it'll come back on the next time I use the cayenne other times it'll work weeks down the road but I have noticed it works more often in the winter then it does in the summer which i found really odd my dash screen always works but flickers a little and the heat/ac acts weird as well it'll go high and low randomly everything started to happen at the same time , could it be a battery issue or something bigger or what?

Old 10-09-2018, 03:41 PM
Tysoncn is an unknown quantity at this point
06 cayenne s stereo problems

Originally Posted by Tysoncn
I tried to research about it. I have seen that there are a lot of problems with the pcm or stereo whatever you want to call it but mine seems slightly different , my head unit turns off for up to a month sometimes and then it turns on out of the blue and works great for a while then it'll flicker and turn off sometimes it'll come back on the next time I use the cayenne other times it'll work weeks down the road but I have noticed it works more often in the winter then it does in the summer which i found really odd my dash screen always works but flickers a little and the heat/ac acts weird as well it'll go high and low randomly everything started to happen at the same time , could it be a battery issue or something bigger or what?
also it's a 2006 porsche cayenne s titanium edition

Old 10-09-2018, 04:23 PM
deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !deilenberger Is a GOD !
Becker Auto Sound, Maplewood NJ.. they have a website.