Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Thanks to Glen Fagin @ Beverly Hill Porsche & Premier Films

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 03:01 PM
C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !
Thanks to Glen Fagin @ Beverly Hill Porsche & Premier Films

Warning: Long post

Wanted to take some time to share how my experiences went with a few dealers/companies during the purchasing of the Mrs. 2012 Cayenne S. Originally I sent out about 20 emails to all the local dealerships in my region asking for 7% off MSRP and some said no thanks or they couldn’t sale for less than MSRP, but 2 replied that they are willing to work on the pricing with me. It came down to Reno Porsche and Beverly Hills Porsche, but I decided to go with Reno since they gave me a better rate and it would be easier for me to pick up. Placed the deposit and spec’d the car as usual, but after a month or so I got an email that my ETA would be a lot longer than originally quoted. Called Reno and basically they told me my car would be delayed for an additional 3 months but really didn’t give me a reason why. The strange thing was they would allow me to keep my order and cancel it without losing my deposit if I changed the car color from Black to White since White was easier for them to sale… I decided to cancel my order at that time and wait it out. A few months later I contacted them back but they wouldn’t sale the car for less than MSRP anymore due to the “high demand” on the CS so I had to send my emails out again.

This time around I got a lot of replies either stating nothing less than MSRP, or we can’t sale to out of state buyers, or basically I’m crazy for even asking. Only one dealer/person took the time to call me and work on the pricing with me, Glen Fagin @ Beverly Hills Porsche. Basically he was able to give me the best discount and also met the timeframe I needed to get the CS by. He was very easy to communicate with and actually replied to several of my questions after hours via email and most importantly didn’t make it seem like I was bothering him with all of my questions during the delivery process. The CS actually arrived several weeks before the ETA date and was exactly what I had asked for. There were no hidden fees at the last minute or pushy sales tactics and overall I couldn’t ask for a smoother transaction. This was my first purchase from Beverly Hills and Glen has made it not my last.

I also wanted to thank David/Dan/Wilson from Premier Films in Fremont for working with Glen and my transporter on receiving the CS. They were able to take delivery of the car, clear bra the entire front end and tint the windows within the timeframe I needed w/o actually having me there. I picked up the CS from them a few days ago and once again cannot be happier with their work. These guys have done 4 cars for me so far (2 997TT, R8, and the CS) and their work and service have been excellent to say the least. I know their pricing may not be the cheapest out there but with clear bras you really get what you pay for and I wouldn’t take any of my cars anywhere else. .

Pics will follow shortly, just waiting for the Turbo II wheels to be mounted

Old 12-07-2011, 05:29 PM
bruinxman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by C4SxM5

Wanted to take some time to share how my experiences went with a few dealers/companies during the purchasing of the Mrs. 2012 Cayenne S. Originally I sent out about 20 emails to all the local dealerships in my region asking for 7% off MSRP and some said no thanks or they couldn’t sale for less than MSRP, but 2 replied that they are willing to work on the pricing with me. It came down to Reno Porsche and Beverly Hills Porsche, but I decided to go with Reno since they gave me a better rate and it would be easier for me to pick up. Placed the deposit and spec’d the car as usual, but after a month or so I got an email that my ETA would be a lot longer than originally quoted. Called Reno and basically they told me my car would be delayed for an additional 3 months but really didn’t give me a reason why. The strange thing was they would allow me to keep my order and cancel it without losing my deposit if I changed the car color from Black to White since White was easier for them to sale… I decided to cancel my order at that time and wait it out. A few months later I contacted them back but they wouldn’t sale the car for less than MSRP anymore due to the “high demand” on the CS so I had to send my emails out again.

This time around I got a lot of replies either stating nothing less than MSRP, or we can’t sale to out of state buyers, or basically I’m crazy for even asking. Only one dealer/person took the time to call me and work on the pricing with me, Glen Fagin @ Beverly Hills Porsche. Basically he was able to give me the best discount and also met the timeframe I needed to get the CS by. He was very easy to communicate with and actually replied to several of my questions after hours via email and most importantly didn’t make it seem like I was bothering him with all of my questions during the delivery process. The CS actually arrived several weeks before the ETA date and was exactly what I had asked for. There were no hidden fees at the last minute or pushy sales tactics and overall I couldn’t ask for a smoother transaction. This was my first purchase from Beverly Hills and Glen has made it not my last.

I also wanted to thank David/Dan/Wilson from Premier Films in Fremont for working with Glen and my transporter on receiving the CS. They were able to take delivery of the car, clear bra the entire front end and tint the windows within the timeframe I needed w/o actually having me there. I picked up the CS from them a few days ago and once again cannot be happier with their work. These guys have done 4 cars for me so far (2 997TT, R8, and the CS) and their work and service have been excellent to say the least. I know their pricing may not be the cheapest out there but with clear bras you really get what you pay for and I wouldn’t take any of my cars anywhere else. .

Glad Glen was able to help you as he was not helpful to me. I traded some emails and calls with him but he wouldn't budget on price as he kept saying that he could sell the CS for more. I told him that's fine and I have another dealer willing to work with me and provide a much bigger discount (maybe he thought I was lying). I told him I was ready to move on it now and it would be almost a $90K sale for him but he didn't budget on price (he offered like 2% or something small). I told him I'd be putting in an order with another dealership and to not send any more soliciting emails. Now here is the annoying thing...I must have received 5 more emails on cayennes that were "priced to move" and in the dealership now from him. And each time I received an email I told him to stop sending me junk emails so that started to really **** me off especially since my CS was on the boat over and I'm still getting emails.

Anyway I'm glad it worked out for you.

Old 12-07-2011, 06:07 PM
C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !
Sorry to hear that. I sent the same emails to all the dealers in SoCal and no one else was even came close to his pricing. I also still get emails from other dealers which I am assuming are automated but I had setup an email just for the purchase so it doesnt really matter.

Either way we both got a Cayenne for a price we are happy with right?

Old 12-07-2011, 10:04 PM
GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !
Glen used to work at The Auto Gallery if I'm not mistaken. I bought couple 996TT's and my 997TT from him.
Real nice guy! Congrats on your CTT!!

Old 12-07-2011, 11:07 PM
Benexpress is on a distinguished road

C4SxM5,
So glad you had good deal through Glen and looking forward the pics. Maybe I should contact him for my purchase as well. Enjoy!

Ben

Old 12-08-2011, 12:56 AM
Sorry to hear that. I sent the same emails to all the dealers in SoCal and no one else was even came close to his pricing. I also still get emails from other dealers which I am assuming are automated but I had setup an email just for the purchase so it doesnt really matter.

Either way we both got a Cayenne for a price we are happy with right?
Yup that's the important thing! So where are the pics ???

Old 12-08-2011, 10:30 AM
steph280 has a spectacular aura aboutsteph280 has a spectacular aura about
ok I am going to give Glen a call. I've been shopping for a V6 in the last month and basically got the same response, no discount. Hopefully Glen can work some magic for me...

Anybody has any price negotiating tips please share with us. I am about to put a deposit down on a MSRP build and I would hate to find out about discounts later. Much appreciated.

Old 12-08-2011, 10:39 AM
VinceV has a spectacular aura aboutVinceV has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by steph280
ok I am going to give Glen a call. I've been shopping for a V6 in the last month and basically got the same response, no discount. Hopefully Glen can work some magic for me...

Anybody has any price negotiating tips please share with us. I am about to put a deposit down on a MSRP build and I would hate to find out about discounts later. Much appreciated.
That is the issue right there, you're looking for a V6. So far I have heard dealers have pretty much drawn a firm line of MSRP on the V6 Cayennes.

Old 12-08-2011, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by VinceV
That is the issue right there, you're looking for a V6. So far I have heard dealers have pretty much drawn a firm line of MSRP on the V6 Cayennes.
I don't think that is true. I think you just need to be diligent. The discounts in SoCal for a V6 will definitely be less than an S/TT. Before I got to test drive the C and the CS (none on the lots to test) I reached out to various dealers for both and received varying ranges of discounts for both the C and the CS.

Old 12-08-2011, 04:54 PM
VinceV has a spectacular aura aboutVinceV has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by bruinxman
I don't think that is true. I think you just need to be diligent. The discounts in SoCal for a V6 will definitely be less than an S/TT. Before I got to test drive the C and the CS (none on the lots to test) I reached out to various dealers for both and received varying ranges of discounts for both the C and the CS.
Well then, pass on that info to Steph280!!!

Old 12-08-2011, 06:06 PM
still trying to get the pics but they'll be up before the weekend. hadn't had a chance to get in the CS much but am hoping to enjoy this weekend while X-MAS shopping. Hopefully no one dings her (knocking on wood!!!)

Old 12-08-2011, 10:23 PM
slw23 is on a distinguished road
Nice. I purchased from Glen as well, he did me right and I was happy with our transaction. He'll be my first call when I'm ready for an upgrade or change, as I doubt I'll deviate from Porsche anytime soon.

Old 12-08-2011, 10:24 PM
kw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud ofkw911TT has much to be proud of
Come on!! Pic of your new ride!!!!

Congrat!

Old 12-09-2011, 09:11 PM
Here's a quick with pic the iPhone:

Sitting shotgun with the mrs running to get diapers while i post this lol!!! Didnt think I'll ever be saying that but wouldn't give it up for anything.

More to come this weekend and this Bluetooth/pandora link is the shiiiiit

Old 12-10-2011, 01:18 AM
Benexpress is on a distinguished road
Here's a quick with pic the iPhone:

Sitting shotgun with the mrs running to get diapers while i post this lol!!! Didnt think I'll ever be saying that but wouldn't give it up for anything.

More to come this weekend and this Bluetooth/pandora link is the shiiiiit
C4SxM5,
stunning ride!
I remember you said you ordered your turbo wheels outside factory. Would you mind telling me where you got them from?
Ben

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thanks to Glen Fagin @ Beverly Hill Porsche & Premier Films