Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Dashboard Windshield Glare Settlement

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 07:20 PM
9000RPM is a jewel in the rough9000RPM is a jewel in the rough9000RPM is a jewel in the rough
Dashboard Windshield Glare Settlement

I just received this letter in the mail about the windshield glare issue on certain Cayennes. When we first got the Cayenne, I'd always hated the glare from the beige interior.

Went online and bought a black dashboard cover and it helped a lot.

Just checking if anyone else has received their letters and are you going to make a claim?

What are your solutions to cut down the glare?

Old 06-27-2017, 04:17 AM
alpine-al is a glorious beacon of lightalpine-al is a glorious beacon of lightalpine-al is a glorious beacon of lightalpine-al is a glorious beacon of lightalpine-al is a glorious beacon of lightalpine-al is a glorious beacon of light
Received two of those settlement letters yesterday. I will submit a claim to get the $175. My wife bought new $675 sunglasses to reduce the glare.

Old 06-27-2017, 07:09 AM
TJtheDJ will become famous soon enough
Will sunglasses be covered under this settlement? I recieved mine yesterday as well.

Old 07-06-2017, 10:46 PM
patrickkc is on a distinguished road
I wonder if Canadian models are gonna get this. I thought I was the only one that thought the glare was crazy. When I check videos from my dashcam, all I see is my dash and clock.. lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.