Cayenne 958 Porsche's 958 SUV. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

New to the forum..First Porsche -- 2017 Cayenne S E Hybrid

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 05:57 PM
Peter Joseph is on a distinguished road
Question New to the forum..First Porsche -- 2017 Cayenne S E Hybrid

Hey guys new to the forum, just purchased a 2017 cayenne s e-hybrid platinum edition about 2 weeks ago....had 3 BMWs over the last 3 years and finding parts/tunes/accessories for this car has proven a bit more difficult than what I am used to..

First thing, I want to put spacers on the car as soon as possible but have no idea what size is good and what will work with the 20" RS Spyder design rims that the platinum edition comes with.
Second..I am looking into a secondary cat bypass from FabSpeed -- any thoughts?
Third.. Not sure what I can do about the exhaust note, want to do something just not sure what options are available and I have been doing research for a while. Most options seem to be 4K+...

Also...for other E Hybrid owners. Is there anyway to deactivate electric startup, because I have only heard the car start with the gas motor one time. I am looking for a way to disable this, in addition to disabling (when needed) the engine shutting off when slowing to a stop sign/red light because it is beginning to get annoying.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.