Cayenne Turbo Vendor Classifieds

Porsche Cayenne Turbo 955 Tuned up with VR Tuned

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2015, 02:03 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Porsche Cayenne Turbo 955 Tuned up with VR Tuned

Our customer Stanford from Australia has a couple toys in his garage that make him go fast. Besides his street bike and Subaru, his Porsche Cayenne Turbo really gets him around town. But wanting to boost up the power more, he turned to VR Tuned to get a ECU Flash done with ease. Since our tuning is all done via the OBDII port, we can remote tune cars worldwide which is a huge advantage for our customers. He beefed up his Cayenne 955 Turbo with more than 50 horsepower just from our flash. Here are a couple photos of Stanford’s fleet!

Old 01-21-2015, 10:24 PM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
I kind of feel like at this point if your going to push an old product that many vendors deal in you should be pushing a great price also. Besides, flashing via the obd on a Windows or Mac device has it's inherent risks. Hence, hand held flash programmers that are dedicated and take some of the risk out. I'm not seeing anything that makes this product stand out from the rest.

Just sayin'

Old 01-22-2015, 09:31 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mr. Haney
I kind of feel like at this point if your going to push an old product that many vendors deal in you should be pushing a great price also. Besides, flashing via the obd on a Windows or Mac device has it's inherent risks. Hence, hand held flash programmers that are dedicated and take some of the risk out. I'm not seeing anything that makes this product stand out from the rest.

Just sayin'
Thank you for your feedback. Whether it be positive or negative, we do appreciate it. To confirm, we're not trying to break the mold on the tuning industry. We understand this type of software and format has been out for quite some time. However, we are very proud of our product and what it is capable of. We've had great success with tuning various Porsche platforms, and looking back over the years, you can certainly see that Porsche is our preferred marque. I do offer excellent pricing on our VRTuned lineup. All is ask is you reach out to me via PM, email, or phone to discuss. I promise prompt responses, excellent pricing, and prompt shipping.

-Leo
leo@vividracing.com
480.966.3040 ext 249

Old 01-22-2015, 08:39 PM
BG305 is on a distinguished road
Hi, I have a 955 that has a tune right now can you send me a PM with some options?

Old 01-23-2015, 05:52 PM
Former Vendor
PM sent

Old 09-11-2016, 08:18 PM
CALMOTION is just really niceCALMOTION is just really niceCALMOTION is just really niceCALMOTION is just really nice
Recently purchase a ECU tune from VR and what a great experience. Special shout out to Dan and Austin for a great experience. Car drivability has improve as well as power improvement. Many many thanks