Cayenne Turbo All Cayenne Turbo model topics

VIDEO [HD 1080P]: Short Film - Wicked Cayenne Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Video VIDEO [HD 1080P]: Short Film - Wicked Cayenne Turbo

As promised, I put together several AV clips of my modded CTT after completing my 80mm exhaust project.

Of course, I couldn't do the "bare minimum", so it kind of evolved into a short film that is more of a intro/demo reel for my CTT; good quality external mic, shot in 1080P

A few of the shots came out shakier than I would have preferred (even after image stabilization), however, I am pretty happy with the end result.

I recommend full screen and a good set of speakers/headphones/earbuds for the lower frequencies.

Be warned that this is more "WILD" than "MILD" for the more conservative among us

Let me know what you guys think (rep +1 if you like it).

Click Here:

Old 07-01-2012, 12:55 PM
jrblackbox is on a distinguished road
Great looking Turbo!

Old 07-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Arerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant futureArerrac911 has a brilliant future
Great work with the video. Love that exhaust note!

Old 07-01-2012, 09:55 PM
Mr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to beholdMr. Haney is a splendid one to behold
Props to you sir!! Awesome Cayenne, awesome video, awesome exhaust sound, and the Dubstep rocks. Thank you for taking your time to contribute to this forum.

Old 07-01-2012, 10:29 PM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
cool sounding exhaust. i liked all the jizz/splat sound effects you added.

Old 07-01-2012, 11:03 PM
ApeKillApe is on a distinguished road
I love it...!

Old 07-02-2012, 04:02 AM
snzuloz is on a distinguished road
Great video!!!! Interested to see more of your exhaust build.

Old 07-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jrblackbox
Great looking Turbo!
Gracias!

Originally Posted by Arerrac911
Great work with the video. Love that exhaust note!
Thanks! I was envious of the new A-pillar "sound symposium" technology before the exhaust upgrade.

Originally Posted by Mr. Haney
Props to you sir!! Awesome Cayenne, awesome video, awesome exhaust sound, and the Dubstep rocks. Thank you for taking your time to contribute to this forum.
Thanks - it is my pleasure to be around fellow enthusiasts who can appreciate a little modding and light hoonage

Originally Posted by snzuloz
Great video!!!! Interested to see more of your exhaust build.
Thanks- I already posted my complete exhaust build on this thread

Originally Posted by ApeKillApe
I love it...!
Merci!

Originally Posted by killacam
cool sounding exhaust. i liked all the jizz/splat sound effects you added.

hahaha... nice gif! I suppose I could have added those SFX on a subconscious level - that would mean I need mental help.

Old 07-02-2012, 01:06 PM
03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute03EvoIII has a reputation beyond repute
Loved it! The twisties with the exhaust sound was awesome! Oh and I'm trying a power slide tonight! This is motivation for my new vid! great work Kent!

Last edited by 03EvoIII; 07-02-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:45 PM
s4treg is on a distinguished road
Awesome! I really wish you had a close-up of that persons face standing at the mailbox, just before the 4 minute mark.

Old 07-02-2012, 10:51 PM
bdtzmaru is on a distinguished road
Well done sir! Don't listen to those old fogies from rennlist......

Old 07-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by bdtzmaru
Thanks! Yeah..I think I am officially done with those old guys. I will just leave them to their old waspy Fraiser reruns

Originally Posted by 03EvoIII
Loved it! The twisties with the exhaust sound was awesome! Oh and I'm trying a power slide tonight! This is motivation for my new vid! great work Kent!

Glad that you approve Scot. Lets hear those new BOVs you got! Looking forward to your new video. We need more videos of CTTs with turbos spooling and ripping all four tires free from the tarmac.

Originally Posted by s4treg
Awesome! I really wish you had a close-up of that persons face standing at the mailbox, just before the 4 minute mark.
Hahaha... no worries. I back through my B-Reel footage and found an image of that ladies face. Here you go:

Old 07-03-2012, 07:32 AM
Originally Posted by bdtzmaru
For the others on this thread not following the other. For your reading enjoyment.

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...-hd-1080p.html

Old 07-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Thumbs up

Getting a great laugh reading the rennlist version of this.

It's quiet amazing how different these two forums are. Through my years I've gone through AudiZine, MBWorld, and they all are about modifications, DIY, repairs, in general customizing and making your car yours. I'm with you Kent, keep mod'ing/repairing and posting your experiences. Even if some of them are not my taste, I wouldn't know it unless someone like yourself went out there and tried it (and btw, your car is TOTALLY my taste ).

Old 07-05-2012, 01:50 PM
alexcalifornia is on a distinguished road
Whoa, superb.
How did you push the car to do the lateral slide?....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: VIDEO [HD 1080P]: Short Film - Wicked Cayenne Turbo