6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Cayenne Turbo (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/cayenne-turbo-186/)
-   -   957 CTT Tune (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/cayenne-turbo/405546-957-ctt-tune.html)

FXRcR1 04-03-2017 09:26 PM

957 CTT Tune

Hello All,

I'm looking for opinions on the best place to have my daily driver tuned. I want the best blend of performance and reliability/longevity. In other words, not theoretical peak numbers if it will come at the expensive of my turbos or anything else relative to its ordinary life expectancy
​​​​​​
I have a 2008 CTT with secondary cat delete and Tubi exhaust.

To give you an idea of my location, I'm currently in NYC and will be moving to Fairfield CT in a couple months. I am willing to travel anywhere in the tri-state area for the best product.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks!

Petza914 04-04-2017 06:42 AM

Fabspeed have done a couple recently taking advantage of similar mods to yours, netting about 100 HP. I'm considering doing theirs too once my project is completed.

FXRcR1 04-04-2017 09:24 AM

Yeah, I am aware of them. I have no issue with Fabspeed, but since their offerings are relatively new I didn't know if there was someone around with a more established reputation.

Bosty 04-04-2017 11:51 PM

Contact Rhonda at FVD Brombacher if you are in North America. Very good customer service. They are the real deal been tuning Porsches for 30+ years.

Evoution Motorsports won't even respond to multiple emails sent to Sam and rest of company regarding my diverter valve rebuild. I removed the EvoMs intakes and sold them. Car runs way better with stock intake.

My suggestion to you. Do the primary cat delete. Stick with stock intake. Put fresh most updated stock diverter valves on, and contact FVD for a tune. Vehicle will be a total animal!

FXRcR1 04-05-2017 08:00 AM

Appreciate the advice, I am familiar with FVD, will give them a second look.

Deleting primary cats is a no-go unfortunately, vehicle is borderline offensively loud as is.

My wife might actually refuse to go with me if it were any louder. So yeah, I guess I need to delete the primary cats LOL

bonemechanic 04-24-2017 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Bosty (Post 4623837)
Contact Rhonda at FVD Brombacher if you are in North America. Very good customer service. They are the real deal been tuning Porsches for 30+ years.

Evoution Motorsports won't even respond to multiple emails sent to Sam and rest of company regarding my diverter valve rebuild. I removed the EvoMs intakes and sold them. Car runs way better with stock intake.

My suggestion to you. Do the primary cat delete. Stick with stock intake. Put fresh most updated stock diverter valves on, and contact FVD for a tune. Vehicle will be a total animal!

My evoms diverter valves failed and I can't get anyone at evoms to respond. What did you do? Did they rebuild them?

Bosty 05-02-2017 10:25 PM

Best advice. Throw them in the garbage. Get most updated diverter valves from Porsche. Install them. Mine are going on a year installed. No leaking. No problems. 30,000 kms.
05 Turbo with turbos intercoolers, primary cat delete, Fvd tune. 🙂