Cayenne Turbo All Cayenne Turbo model topics

958 CTT tuning – Those who have done it can you please share your experience?

Old 04-28-2017, 09:31 AM
westsiderkg is on a distinguished road
958 CTT tuning – Those who have done it can you please share your experience?

Looking to have the 958 turbo tuned.

I’ve read enough about Vivid to know NOT to gothere…thanks anyway.

Otherwise, what experiences have you folks hadwith the following in terms of tuning?

EVOMS
FABSPEED
COBB
GIAC

Thus far Evoms has been very good getting back to mewith questions, but since mine is a 2014 model (500hp still – early production)they are not 100% sure a tune will work as there have been less than reliablere-programming’s.

Fabspeed has also been quick with replies, but I am slightlyconcerned letting them do the tune as they use a outside tuner (have no ideawho it is) and most important (to me) their online feedback of late is less than stellar (use google). Should I be concerned or is this just a small group bashing them, perhaps even unfounded?

No word yet from COBB or GIAC if they can evensupport a tune. Anyone???

Am I missing any other reputable tuners?

Appreciate anyone sharing their experiences!!!

Old 04-28-2017, 07:49 PM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
Not sure if Softronics has a 958 tune but worth checking.

Old 05-01-2017, 09:38 PM
SStyle is on a distinguished road
I have 2014 Turbo and have the GIAC tune for about 3 years now. Absolutely love it. Throttle response in both normal and sport sharpened, strong boost, runs smooth as oem. That was the best upgrade for the car period.

Old 05-02-2017, 07:22 AM
Thanks for the replies. Thus far I am striking out! Good to hear GIAC offers tune but wow...SUPER expensive!!!!

Old 05-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
We currently offer a tuning solution that produces unbelievable numbers. Developed on our in-house dyno our tune offers +99 whp and +140 ft/lbs or torque.

Check it out - Fabspeed ECU Tune

Old 05-22-2017, 11:30 AM

I ultimately ended up going with FVD should it assistanyone else. Rhonda did a outstandingjob getting back to me in a very timely fashion.In addition, Emir in Germany went out of hisway to provide technical support and make himself available multiple times, alldue to autobody delays on my end.I cantspeak enough for their professionalism top to bottom.I’ve only had the tune for a very shortperiod of time, and in nor mal mode the cayenne remains very wellmannered.However, when I switch intosport mode I can definitely feel a difference in the seat of the pants, inaddition to seeing a increase in boost pressure.Again, very pleased with the results shouldit help anyone else tune their 2011-14 958 turbo CTT.Take care, happy and safe driving toall!

Old 10-22-2017, 09:01 PM
MayorMcCheese is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a 12 CS and although im not tuned I still want the added 15whp 20whq .. whats the biggest issue if i have to go to the dealer?

I have Fabspeed bypass pipes but I dont have a bunch of options for more hp but I do want to have that edge over everyone driving around me

Old 10-23-2017, 01:06 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MayorMcCheese
I have a 12 CS and although im not tuned I still want the added 15whp 20whq .. whats the biggest issue if i have to go to the dealer?

I have Fabspeed bypass pipes but I dont have a bunch of options for more hp but I do want to have that edge over everyone driving around me
Honestly, it comes down to the individual discretion of the dealer. It's somewhat of a grey-area and some are more lenient than others. That being said, some of our largest accounts are dealerships. In the end and from what I've found, the dealership has to be looking for the tune and prove that it caused any issue that you may have in order to void your warranty.

We strive to keep an emphasis on reliability and safety when writing and developing our ECU Tunes. In my opinion, it's one of the best upgrades that you can do - added power/torque along with night and day driveability improvements (better throttle response/smoother, more linear powerband etc).

Let me know if you have any questions. Just a heads up, we're running 10% off with free shipping through the end of the month

- Alec

Old 10-24-2017, 02:54 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DirtyVegas
Do not do [redacted by moderator]. Caused engine hesitation in my CTT. Unfortunately all my reviews regarding this vendor sponsor were deleted by moderators.
I was the moderator involved here from a few years ago. And from what I recall, your claim was reviewed and found to be unsubstantiated. Furthermore, there was more than meets-the-eye with your motive, which resulted in you receiving a temp ban.

Of which, if you have an issue with a vendor, we ask that you either contact the vendor directly and/or a moderator. Until I hear any new grievances from you in this regards, I am removing your original post. This is only fair since we ask vendors not to openly participate in rebuttals.

Last edited by Renaissance.Man; 10-24-2017 at 02:58 PM.
Old 10-29-2017, 10:51 AM
RAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud ofRAudi Driver has much to be proud of
I'm going with Evoms as they are associated with Sharkwerks.

Hear good stuff about the GIAC though.

Old 11-12-2017, 01:37 PM
Renaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond reputeRenaissance.Man has a reputation beyond repute
OP: Apologies, due to an unruly user, I am closing this thread. If you still have a question, please reopen a new thread.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.