6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Cayenne (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/cayenne-148/)
-   -   leistung motorsports cayenne turbo 957 (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/cayenne/324162-leistung-motorsports-cayenne-turbo-957-a.html)

Steve.zdravko 12-06-2013 07:36 AM

leistung motorsports cayenne turbo 957

Hi guys

Iv seen on the site that people dont know if leistung is back in business or not but I can confirm that they are 100%

I purchased the powerkit which has the catbypass and cold air intakes. Just today I installed the catbypass and all I can say its worth every penny.

It sounds more deeper and throaty and comes on boost quicker. And the standard secondary cats are veryy heavy.

Communication was excellent I dealt with Martin the whole time.

I will install the intakes the next couple of days but just wanted to let everyone one know if you planning on doing this mod dont think twice :))

Tweedy 12-20-2013 12:04 PM

My experience so far is the opposite. Terrible communication. would not answer questions about lead time, ect. I really don't like bashing companies but I don't like the feeling that i am being ripped off.

I will update if things change.

Buyer beware

porschecayenne92 12-20-2013 01:31 PM

Hm a box arrived today , Iwas expecting downpipes and powerkit , the box was very small .I found inside only the 2 k&n air filter and the 2 new ceramic coated plates nothing else . The 2 silicone cones and steel cones were missing . :( so I can even install it . The primary cats and seconday cats were missing , I did contact martin today , to ask how many boxes did he send ? He told he was sorry but no answer yet . I sow that their web page has changed now . Maybe they are to busy but again how can you grow buisness with unhappy customers ? I will check again tomorrow

porschecayenne92 12-20-2013 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Steve.zdravko (Post 3996178)
Hi guys

Iv seen on the site that people dont know if leistung is back in business or not but I can confirm that they are 100%

I purchased the powerkit which has the catbypass and cold air intakes. Just today I installed the catbypass and all I can say its worth every penny.

It sounds more deeper and throaty and comes on boost quicker. And the standard secondary cats are veryy heavy.

Communication was excellent I dealt with Martin the whole time.

I will install the intakes the next couple of days but just wanted to let everyone one know if you planning on doing this mod dont think twice :))

How did your box arrive ? How many box I mean , was the cold air intake in the same box with the secondary cats ? Also did you install the cold air intake?

jt1k 12-20-2013 02:18 PM

I had the leistung powerkit and exhaust on my 06 ctt. Quality was great everything was easy to install and loved it. I've been following the threads and was a little hesitant to order, but just spoke with rob and he assured me they are keeping up with orders.
ordered cai and exhaust for my 08 ctt. I will keep everybody updated. Crossing my fingers.

porschecayenne92 12-20-2013 03:38 PM

You talked to Rob ? Do you mean martin

jt1k 12-20-2013 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by porschecayenne92 (Post 4006809)
You talked to Rob ? Do you mean martin

I originally purchased everything from Rob the owner at that time. When I called him this time I called him Rob and he replied. If it's a new owner or partner I don't know. He did not correct me when saying Rob. Not sure who Martin is

porschecayenne92 12-21-2013 06:47 AM

Can you please send me his cell phone number for an international call ?

Steve.zdravko 12-21-2013 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by porschecayenne92 (Post 4006700)

How did your box arrive ? How many box I mean , was the cold air intake in the same box with the secondary cats ? Also did you install the cold air intake?

I got my intakes and cats all in one box. They were packed nicely too. As for the install I havent put them in yet but most likely I will give it to porsche service to put them on for me as the car is booked for a general service.

My package was delayed as well look about 4 to 5 weeks but from talking to martin through emails they were redesigning the heat shields for the cold air intakes. And they really were because I got the new ones that are pictured on there new website now.

Tweedy 12-23-2013 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by jt1k (Post 4006747)
I had the leistung powerkit and exhaust on my 06 ctt. Quality was great everything was easy to install and loved it. I've been following the threads and was a little hesitant to order, but just spoke with rob and he assured me they are keeping up with orders.
ordered cai and exhaust for my 08 ctt. I will keep everybody updated. Crossing my fingers.

I am surprised you spoke to anyone. I have called countless times trying to get someone to actually answer.

Voicemail - unanswered
Email - unanswered
Paypal Dispute - unanswered

Tweedy 12-23-2013 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by jt1k (Post 4006747)

Originally Posted by jt1k (Post 3393815)
Having my Leistung intake and cat bypass installed today. Can't wait to get it back.

I am confused? you said you were getting your intake installed on the 8th of december but are still waiting for your intake. Did you get a partial shipment?

porschecayenne92 12-23-2013 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Tweedy (Post 4008168)
I am surprised you spoke to anyone. I have called countless times trying to get someone to actually answer.

Voicemail - unanswered
Email - unanswered
Paypal Dispute - unanswered

At least I know I am not alone .

Tweedy 12-23-2013 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by porschecayenne92 (Post 4008223)
At least I know I am not alone .

I would start the paypal dispute before it's too late. If you get your items then you can cancel it. Wait too long and you are boned. I think the ebay feedback is evidence enough

Tweedy 12-23-2013 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by porschecayenne92 (Post 4008244)
I have been in this situation for a long long time and havent pull the trigger on paypal because nothing can bring the time spend back , I just want the product.
Should have gone with a simple fabspeed secondary cat and intake a long time ago. Anyway this is a lesson that you cant find cheap stuff and 2.No tuner will touch my next car

I received your PM but can not reply because of my post count. Once I get a few more posts I will reply.

Tweedy 12-23-2013 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by porschecayenne92 (Post 4008244)
I have been in this situation for a long long time and havent pull the trigger on paypal because nothing can bring the time spend back , I just want the product.
Should have gone with a simple fabspeed secondary cat and intake a long time ago. Anyway this is a lesson that you cant find cheap stuff and 2.No tuner will touch my next car

I bet this situation has been great for business with other vendors. I asked AR Designs if they would run an "I got screwed by Leistung special" but I havent heard back from them.