Cayenne
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wrecked car two days ago.. (2004 Cayenne S)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2017, 09:08 AM
Forever Blizzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Wrecked car two days ago.. (2004 Cayenne S)

Car has about 140,000 miles.

As you can see from the pictures the vehicle has had a considerable amount of damage. Including exposed/ripped wires, and the entire door handle on the passenger side is hanging off .. very stressed out about it.

Do you think they would total it out? It's only worth about $3000-$5000

Old 05-30-2017, 09:51 AM
richie996 will become famous soon enoughrichie996 will become famous soon enough
Chances are the repair bill on that is going to far exceed $5000. My wifes Q7 was rear-ended two years ago and the bill was $23k with similar damage (rear/front quarter). No frame damage. The insurance adjuster came back with an initial quote of $13k. Goes to show you how much difference between the "estimated" and "actual" repair cost.

Old 05-30-2017, 11:59 AM
Forever Blizzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by richie996
Chances are the repair bill on that is going to far exceed $5000. My wifes Q7 was rear-ended two years ago and the bill was $23k with similar damage (rear/front quarter). No frame damage. The insurance adjuster came back with an initial quote of $13k. Goes to show you how much difference between the "estimated" and "actual" repair cost.
It's really stressful lol.

If the damages to your wife's vehicle was 23k how the hell did they come back with a quote for $13k. That's ridiculous.

I know my car with about 140k miles is only worth close to $3k-$5k based on the pictures do you think they will just total it out?

Old 05-30-2017, 06:29 PM
jdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to beholdjdubbya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Forever Blizzy

If the damages to your wife's vehicle was 23k how the hell did they come back with a quote for $13k. That's ridiculous.

I know my car with about 140k miles is only worth close to $3k-$5k based on the pictures do you think they will just total it out?

I would bet good money on them totaling it out. Just the body and paint work would be well over $5k since it wiped out pretty much the whole passenger side.

Old 05-30-2017, 06:50 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Absolutely totaled...glad you are ok

Old 06-04-2017, 05:57 AM
richie996 will become famous soon enoughrichie996 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Forever Blizzy

Exactly what I said to the insurance company who covered the at-fault driver. Their quotes included aftermarket parts/etc, under no circumstance was I putting aftermarket parts on a car that was less then 2 years old.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.