FABSPEED | CAYENNE SALE | IN STOCK // Catbypass Pipes, ECU Tune, & BMC Filters

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 03:20 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
FABSPEED | CAYENNE SALE | IN STOCK // Catbypass Pipes, ECU Tune, & BMC Filters

Hey Everyone! It's time for a Cayenne Performance Sale!

I am proud to announce Fabspeed's Cayenne Sale!! When bundled together, save big on a set of Secondary Catbypass Pipes, BMC Air Filters, and our Fabspeed ECU Tune for your Cayenne. The best part about this sale? THEY'RE ALL IN STOCK! ( wait, did I read that right?) YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT! IN STOCK, READY TO SHIP! Inquire for special pricing!

The restrictive Secondary Catalysts on all Cayenne's are unmonitored, making them a no-brainer to remove and swap out for our Catbypass Pipes. NO CEL!! They are designed as a direct, bolt-on replacement for the OEM secondary cats and add an intoxicating, throaty nature to the exhaust note.

Optimized by our ECU Tune, the catbypass pipes make even more power! Naturally aspirated Cayenne's will produce power gains in the high teens, and on Turbo'd models, like the 958 Turbo, the ECU tune alone makes a whopping 99 HP and 140 TQ maximum gains! Now that's some power!

When running a high performance car like a Cayenne, it is important to let the engine breathe easily so that it can work efficiently. A set of BMC F1 High Performance Air Filters is the perfect way to round out this Performance Package for your Cayenne!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out directly and inquire about this special pricing! Text/call my cell--610-804-7318, email jason.wilber@fabspeed.com, or shoot me a PM so we can get you set up!

Old 09-07-2017, 12:46 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Bump - we have in stock and ready to go! Tap into your Cayenne's true potential with these quick, easy upgrades.

PM me for more details

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.