Cayenne
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CTT comfort entry - seats, steering wheel actions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2018, 02:34 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
CTT comfort entry - seats, steering wheel actions

I had this car for a while, and loved every minute of it so far.
Recently bought another Pcar, intending to sell the CTT, but wife wanted to keep it, so car stayed. The CTT became our third car, and not being driven often (maybe twice/3x a week for short trips under 30 mins).

Recently I noticed that after I get into the car and close doors, usually the steering wheel, front seat, mirrors, would move into position that I stored. But now I notice that the seat and steering wheel seem to be staying in their comfort mode (moved away). They do not appear to be moving into position after I get in and start the car to drive. Have to reach the memory button and press/keep pressed until they reach position.

Anyone know what may be causing this? Want to resolve. Thank you very much for help.

Old 01-01-2019, 06:43 AM
Don hitchman is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ciaka
I had this car for a while, and loved every minute of it so far.
Recently bought another Pcar, intending to sell the CTT, but wife wanted to keep it, so car stayed. The CTT became our third car, and not being driven often (maybe twice/3x a week for short trips under 30 mins).

Recently I noticed that after I get into the car and close doors, usually the steering wheel, front seat, mirrors, would move into position that I stored. But now I notice that the seat and steering wheel seem to be staying in their comfort mode (moved away). They do not appear to be moving into position after I get in and start the car to drive. Have to reach the memory button and press/keep pressed until they reach position.

Anyone know what may be causing this? Want to resolve. Thank you very much for help.
I had the same problem once with my 09 GTS...there is a small button on the right side of the column next to the control for the steering wheel position. Push that button by accident and it cancels the comfort setting. Push that button again and restore the function.