Chicago A Regional 6speedonline enthusiast member group.

chip repair / paint repair / minor scuffs - for Chicago 6speeders

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 11:53 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
chip repair / paint repair / minor scuffs - for Chicago 6speeders

ULtra Blends, Inc - Stew Salters stopped by to take care of two minor chips on my Stradale. You can not tell where the repair is...perhaps upclose with a flash light, but I highly recommend Ultra BLends for minor paint repair for lease turn ins, annoying to the eye chips or scuffs... Stew is the man. And he comes to you.

Stew Salters - 630-816-3662 - mention 6speedonline for discount.

Old 05-14-2006, 03:55 PM
KhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud of
What is the price range for that kind of service?.. just a general ballpark is good. I am in Chicago a lot(2 brothers, and lots of fam./friends there..). I would be willing to set up a time while there sometime. I have a couple of spots that bug the crap out of me, but I never found anyone I trusted to do it. If it's as good as you say, I'm in.