Conversation Between jheff123 and HabitualOffender
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. HabitualOffender
    05-10-2017 03:10 AM
    hey
    I forgot, you don't have pm's on which is why I left a message, never thinking you'd actually see it
    pm's you receive as an email, so as a user I never see these messages. i'll have to start checking them.
    even I can get laid at a wedding, have fun!
    let me know the next time you're going, I won't bite.
    how "morning" are we talking? don't go to sleep morning? or more of a brunch thing?
    email always the best medium [besides texts which I have only recently discovered LOL]
    rich@ibanezrules.com
  2. jheff123
    04-28-2017 04:02 PM
    Hi - Just picked up your message from a few days ago. There is a "High Octane" Cars & Coffee every Saturday morning Spring thru Fall at the Miller Brew House on the corner of Rt73 N & Fellowship Rd in Mt Laurel right down from Exit 4 exit ramp of the NJ Turnpike. Usually a nice variety of cars. I can't make the next two weeks as I have out of town weddings.
    Regards
    John
  3. HabitualOffender
    04-24-2017 12:08 PM
    nice to see another close, I'm in Sewell, Aldv is near Ft Dix. I know there are plenty more of us in the area but they're just not posting on the board to find them. There has got to be a decent cars and coffee somewhere in the area to meet other like minded though!