Conversation Between VA997 and GT3 Chuck
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. GT3 Chuck
    02-13-2018 06:16 PM
    Ok, your original ban was automatic since you did indeed look like a spambot...you were also sent a message explaining why you were banned...anyway, I suspected that you had no ill intentions and contacted you...so please get off your high horse and accept our reasonableness since you made two permanent ban offenses and have so far survived.
  2. VA997
    02-13-2018 04:22 PM
    While I am new to the forum and such online forums in general, it would have been helpful to know that I had done wrong before straight up banning my account. Perhaps we could have easily worked through my mistake with a simple explanation. Honestly, I thought the account glitched and had a problem. I even sent multiple emails to the administrator "help" section, to which I received no response. So yes, I created a new account. In my mind the old one was broken. Anyway now that I know that I can not post multiple messages to reach my initial 5 posts, I think we can move on like grownups. In the future, please email or PM me with possible violations. Otherwise, I would have no idea why my account is all of a sudden not working. I appreciate you messaging me this time and I repent for my actions. Please let me know if you need anything else, otherwise I will assume you will unlock my account so that we can move forward and I can benefit from the wealth of knowledge on this forum. Thanks
  3. VA997
    02-13-2018 04:22 PM
    You send me a PM regarding my account and posting. I am not sure how to respond to your request, but you suggested visitor messages as my only means of communication. With that said, I will respond accordingly. You are correct that I signed up about a month ago and lingered around without any postings. You are also correct that I finally found a post which required a response. To that end, I posted multiple messages to the innocuous "new user welcome forum." However, my intent was not to spam as you noted. My intent was to reach the 5 minimum posts required to send a private message.