Conversation Between hollywood996tts and ikold
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. hollywood996tts
    09-25-2011 10:18 AM
    Beachwood Porsche in OH, ask for Brad Kennent and tell him Tom from San Antonio sent you. I was lurking on cars.com last night and did not see the black/tan car and figured they might have sold it but go to their site or email brad at bkennett@penskeautomotive.com. The black 12 turbo S was sweet with a two tone black/tan interior and sport adaptive seats with painted black hard backs and black painted accents all over the interior of car. It was like a 168 or 169k car and they were going to let me have it for 10-11k off msrp. I also found a black black with tons of carbon fiber on the interior in Missisipi at a p dealer but it did not have sp/ad seats but that guy was willing to give the car away. It was a 172-173k car and he was willing to take 10-12 off.
  2. ikold
    09-24-2011 10:02 PM
    Am curious where you got your Turbo S. You mentioned they had a black and tan one with black wheels. Thats what I'm looking for.
    Did you finance it or do a lease ? How are the lease deals and did you get much of a discount off sticker ?

Thanks!