6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource - Conversation Between GT3 Chuck and bushrat

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > GT3 Chuck
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between GT3 Chuck and bushrat

Notices
Conversation Between GT3 Chuck and bushrat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. bushrat
    11-20-2018 02:40 PM
    Thanks Chuck, will post accordingly. Have a nice Thanksgiving..... our turkey day was in October and was great.
    Al
  2. GT3 Chuck
    11-20-2018 02:19 PM
    Al, the relevant model forum would be the best place (thread would be lost in off topic)...glad you had a good experience. Thanks for asking and hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving.
  3. bushrat
    11-20-2018 01:47 PM
    Hi Chuck, haven't heard from you for a while, guess because I have done nothing wrong on any of the forums. So, to avoid that possibility I will ask first. Have had dealings with Sam @ By Design during the last couple of months over the purchase of a Cobb Accessport for my 996tt X50. Problems with downloading maps occurred to the point of getting Cobb engineering involved. To make a long story short these guys went above and beyond to rectify this problem and would not rest until fixed. Would you direct me to the correct forum to which I can submit a short story commending these people for their efforts.
    Regards
    Al Klus
  4. bushrat
    04-09-2016 07:41 PM
    Hi Chuck...how come I have a red square....last time I looked it was green
  5. GT3 Chuck
    01-11-2016 09:45 PM
    Welcome back...the 996tt section totally rocks with a lot of very knowledgeable members and sponsors that are very helpful...enjoy your new ride in good health
  6. bushrat
    01-11-2016 07:37 PM
    Hi Chuck, joined this site years ago as one of the first and now find myself returning. Have been an active Pelican for many years as my past cars have been a 78 911 sc and an 86 930.Having recently updating to a 2004 996 x50 tt cab I understand that this is the place to be.Thank you for accepting my registration for membership.
    Regards
Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.