Conversation Between GT3 Chuck and esqyankee
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. GT3 Chuck
    10-02-2018 12:25 PM
    Don’t edit your post...since you are new the software will make your thread moderated again and it will disappear from view until it is approved again...if you have info to add (no links) just make a post in your thread...the software might make that post moderated but your thread won’t disappear.
  2. esqyankee
    10-02-2018 12:18 PM
    Chuck, I tried to edit my post, but it seems to have been deleted. I resubmitted again but it is held up for moderation. Please advise. Thank you!
  3. esqyankee
    10-01-2018 02:23 PM
    Chuck, I reposted as requested. Please confirm this meets the guidelines. Thank you.
  4. GT3 Chuck
    10-01-2018 01:23 PM
    I’m not threatening you with litigation I am trying to enlighten you that anyone seeing just that ad and buying the car and then seeing it in its current condition would likely involve you in litigation...use your own common sense...what if you bought a car on the internet and the ad did not reflect the current condition?
  5. esqyankee
    10-01-2018 01:17 PM
    Chuck, I cannot respond to you in private message, it seems that functionality is disabled. Again, I am happy to modify my post, but threatening me with litigation over this? On the internet? Against someone you do not know? Someone who happens to be a lawyer? Just settle down, take a deep breath, and let's get this corrected. I stand by for your private email to my gmail or unlocking my account so I can correct the post with new pictures.
  6. esqyankee
    10-01-2018 01:07 PM
    Further, it appears my post has been removed and my account locked. Can you please undo this so I can upload some additional current pics? Thank you.
  7. esqyankee
    10-01-2018 01:00 PM
    Hi Chuck, I can't seem to reply to your private message. My car does have plates, those were just the show pictures taken when the car was built. I can also upload recent pics. I am not a dealer, I am a private party seller. If you need additional info, please email directly at the gmail I used to register for this site. Thank you!