Conversation Between Airrik and gu9cci
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Airrik
    09-23-2011 07:55 AM
    I already have a name for my business I just wonder how much more difficult it is going to be commercial. I only done 2 commercial so far in the 6 months off and on I did in the past.
  2. Airrik
    09-23-2011 07:51 AM
    Ok I see what your saying, I was thinking about that a business with very low start up cost. I already have one in mind I did this a few months ago. What I did was advertise in a few papers for IT service this was residential and worked on a few people's computers sort of freelancing without an official business license. I made over $300 bucks in 1 day not bad for about 5 hrs of work with 2 customers. Commercial is where the big money is at my cousin does this and makes over 130K per yr. in Indiana!
  3. gu9cci
    09-19-2011 06:53 PM
    Airrik..yes i'm business owner.Well i can only say it get harder every year to make good profit.Now in this economy specialy so i dont know if is good idea to open new business.if i would open one would be with minimal or no investment and try.What i mean for example if you able to make software and wanna open some website it will take only your time and few bucks.if you wanna open store with 500k investment then no.
  4. Airrik
    09-16-2011 12:34 PM
    What's up Gu9cci? Hey man I wanted to ask you some advice on a business idea I have. What is it that you do right now? You have your business right? I started an IT business off and on sort of freelancing on the side. How hard is it start commercial? maybe you have some tips. Appreciate it

Later