Conversation Between RCAMV8 and RPVantage
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. RPVantage
    06-09-2011 02:47 PM
    yes they are a little cheaper but to tell you the truth i dont know if mine are original because in the back they said ASTON MARTIN with the wings.
    We went to Taos NM then Durango CO,Silverton CO, Teluride,and chama. the only High way we took was from El Paso to Alburquerque NM. the rest where back roads most of the time. ( no cops)
  2. RCAMV8
    05-30-2011 05:25 AM
    Were the rsc lights cheaper than the factory replacements? I'll have to look that up. I'm still outside the US, but will be back the first week in July. I'm having the car shipped so it should be in Denver by the time i get there. I check out the videos..Damn, it sounds bad azz. the sound isn't accelarated like some.. You have a pic somewhere in colorado; are there any good driving locations around there that you know about? I spent time in the Aurora area..
  3. RPVantage
    05-29-2011 08:39 PM
    I think once you hear and aftermarket exhaust in person you will fall in love with it and will never go back for the stock sound.
    I got the clear light from RSC and I think that Stuart will work with you if you get both the lights and The exhaust.
    Ill be in Scottsdale next weekend in case you live there , I can show you the exhaust.
  4. RCAMV8
    05-29-2011 02:58 PM
    Where did you get the clear lights from? Glad you've settled on the sound, I can imagine it takes a min to get use to it. The tubi sounds a lot different from the RSC exhaust systems. I'm going crazy here reading every freakin' website article online offering upgrades and changes here and there for the vantage. I think i've just about come to terms with leaving mine as is, with only having the RSC tune for the ecu. Still i've got to get the clear lights. Makes it look so much more modern. I think that will be it for me.
  5. RPVantage
    05-28-2011 04:01 PM
    Today i went for i ride with a friend in my car. Let him drive and loved they way it sounds from the outside, i was so impresed that im going to live it alone. Tubi and RSC cats is a good combo, i think that when you install a new exhaust you have to let it adjust because defenately it doesnt sound like the first day.

Ill post the videos latter but in reallity the dont make justise to the sound even with HD and nice speakers.

(watch the videos in youtube under the same account for the dynos)
  6. RCAMV8
    05-27-2011 04:36 PM
    Thanks Ray. I like the way your ride sounds over anything I've heard (online). Seems like a nice power bump as well; i'm guessing the catz are really more about the sound.. thanks again.
  7. RPVantage
    05-27-2011 03:50 PM
    Yes I have AM power pack and full exhaust.

Well without adjusting altitude and no fan to cool off the car while at the dyno it made 400HP at the crank I'm still waiting for this guy to email me. ( two pulls and 0.6 difference between )

Just so you know and I don't remember the right term but the guys at the dyno told me that the conditions where equivalent of doing the dyno at arround 7000ft from sea level.

It was a mustang dyno.
  8. RCAMV8
    05-27-2011 03:31 PM
    Hey RP, I was reading back over some old posts and see that you also have the AM power pack. I'm interested in knowing what your ride dyno'd at with the RSC catz added. Please let me know. Thanks Rob C.