Conversation Between v35 and stand-alone
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. stand-alone
    07-06-2017 01:06 PM
    Hey man thank you for replying!! Much appreciated! I also saw your thread : https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...poke-spec.html - very informative!

I'm getting my final specs over to Rotiform now and we're going with 8.5x19 ET40. And I plan to run a 245/35/R19 tire.
    I see you were ET36 up front on your 8.5" wide, so I figured I'd be safe at ET40.
    Do you have a crazy suspension setting to get that to work? I'm just trying to grab every degree of offset I can since the wheels I'm getting are concave and every bit helps.

Thank you - David
  2. v35
    07-05-2017 10:30 PM
    v35
    That's about right for most aggressive without going with rolling fenders or messing with camber settings that are more aggressive than stock spec.
  3. stand-alone
    06-20-2017 02:20 PM
    Hey man you have some awesome wheels choices over the years! I'm on Rennlist, but joined 6speed to ask you a I had question about about wheel fitment on my NB 2009 997.2. Looking to get custom wheels made and I want to go as aggressive as possible w/o rolling fenders or using crazy suspension settings. I want deepest concave possible.

From my research it appears 8.5 ET45 w/ a 245/35/R19 tire is max up front and 11"ET51 w/ a 295/30/R19 is max out back...

Any advice you can lend is much appreciated. Most people have been giving me advice on their set up, but most Porsche guys don't dabble much beyond Carrera S OEM specs. I dont want to go too much past that I guess, but I do want to have nice concave wheels.

Thank you! David

Please help - thanks!