Conversation Between doc1911 and 2dye4
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. 2dye4
    02-08-2019 12:01 PM
    Thanks, how is the service history? Any big ticket items addressed IE clutch, IMS etc. Please send me the build date and if you have additional pictures/videos that would help, Im in Pa but can travel very easily for PPI and drive it home. Are the Bilsteins coilovers made for PASM, and/or did it have the PASM code addressed? Just to confirm, you do have the OEM decklid, how about the OEM wheels?

Thanks doc1911
  2. 2dye4
    02-06-2019 09:18 PM
    Thanks, how is the service history? Any big ticket items addressed IE clutch, IMS etc. Please send me the build date and if you have additional pictures/videos that would help, Im in Pa but can travel very easily for PPI and drive it home. Are the Bilsteins coilovers made for PASM, and/or did it have the PASM code addressed? Just to confirm, you do have the OEM decklid, how about the OEM wheels?

Thanks doc1911
  3. doc1911
    02-06-2019 05:41 PM
    Thanks for the interest in the 2006 C2S. here is the information you are asking about.

VIN: WP0AB29976S741447

I am the third owner. The first owner was an older gentleman in Northern California who owned it for two years. He was an enthusiast who got a new Porsche every two years. The second owner did most of the modifications. I purchased the car in 2012.

I was told when I purchased the car that the first owner was hit in the rear bumper while parked. A car trying to park in the spot behind him hit the bumper. minor damage that was fixed at the dealer. However, in the car history report it docent show up. I can email the 15 page report if you want me to.