Conversation Between PMS and wsuhottboi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. PMS
    10-06-2017 11:01 AM
    PMS
    the first thing I would do is run a comprehensive diagnostic session (i.e. VAS5054A). If you do not have access to this equipment, I would disconnect both batteries in the trunk. Start with the negative post on the right (looking at the car from the rear) and then disconnect the negative post on the left. This will flush the error codes. Reconnect in the reverse order (i.e. left then right). You will need to drive the car about 100 miles through various drive cycles (i.e. start/stop/start) Do not drive 100 miles in one cycle. Check that your gas cap is tight and that the seal is pliable. If the DTC's reappear, you should find diagnostic equipment. Also: check to ensure your batteries are fully charged. Also listen for a pump in the inner left (from the driving position) wheel arch. This vacuum pump should come on when you touch the brake and stop shortly after releasing the brake. If it does not stop, you may have a vacuum leak. Please let me know how you make out.
  2. wsuhottboi
    10-05-2017 03:35 PM
    Hi PMS

I have a 2005 bentley GT with 86k miles

The ESP and check engine lights are on after driving roughly over 30 miles with the low oil light. I was wondering if you seen this problem before.