Conversation Between cerbomark and LBK
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. cerbomark
    11-07-2013 06:59 PM
    wow, good for you... I m in Bergen county NJ one more day with my Porsche then it s back up north.. we have had snow already so my car may be done coming down for a while,, hope to move closer to NJ soon... would like to hear your car someday too. thanks again for the update. Mark
  2. LBK
    11-07-2013 06:20 PM
    LBK
    Mark-

I have an update for you. I brought my car to the Porsche dealer to have the x-pipe removed and after he put it up on the lift, he told me that one half of it was not connected at all! Maybe it was not tightened and ultimately came off or maybe the mechanic that installed it didn't know what he was doing (a more likely scenario). So, now, all is good. No drone and smooth sound - with and without the PSE on. So, I can now tell you the Fabspeed exhaust is great and not super lound at all. If you ever want to listen to it, let me know. I'm in Long Island.
  3. cerbomark
    10-30-2013 06:14 AM
    Hi, I couldn t fin out how to get into my garage to continue the conversation we started about the x pipe you are selling. I didn t want to ignore your offer but between the price and everyone telling me to re consider doing it I think I ll keep searching. I just thought that maybe because I can get down your way it might be easier as we wouldn t need to ship anything. I m not close enough in price to make an offer but let me know what happens if it doesn t sell fast. I am 1hr 1/2 north of Albany but get to northern NJ often. Woke up to snow today so the car sits, ugh. Thanks, Mark
  4. LBK
    10-28-2013 01:15 PM
    LBK
    Mark-

I am going to take the Fabspeed X-Pipe off of my car. If you are interested in it, let me know. I paid $795. From what people tell me, they usually list it for $100 less than that for resale. If you want, I can sell it to you for $650. I can also give you the Fabspeed receipt. At this point, it has been on my car for 1.5 weeks and I will be taking it off in the next week or so. I think it is too loud as my car is a convertible and PDK. From what they tell me, that is a bad combination for an X-Pipe.

Larry

You can also email me at lbkeller1668@gmail.com or call me at 917-579-7654 if you want to chat.