Conversation Between Luke_01 and pumptech
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. pumptech
    01-14-2013 06:56 PM
    Hey no problem!! Anytime!! Im pretty well stock except for speedtech 2.5" crossflow exhaust which i do love. i have an extra set of K24 turbos i need to get upgraded to 18GTX but havnt done so. Also have some 60LB injectors to go with it. plan on doing 997.2 intercoolers as they are cheap and have very good performance. Plugs, 997 coil packs, diverter valves and an EPL tune should finish it off. im sure my tiptronic will go shortly after that. i had MUCH bigger plans when i got started and was going to build a motor. i even had the extra block, crank, rods, and other goodies to get started but ultimately i just didnt want to spend the money at this point in my life. maybe later!! right now i am trying to accumulate wealth....not get rid of it!
  2. Luke_01
    01-14-2013 01:33 PM
    Hello Rick
    Thanks for the input to my general question on Tip's. I take it your TT is a tip as well? If so what kind of HP are you putting through it?
    Oh, I am way other side of the pond but I have been in Houston many years ago. We have an office there in Sugerland. Thanks again for your free advice and now I also know what an "Perfusionist" is ...... shy smile...
    Luke