Conversation Between AudiOn19s and rguerrini
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. rguerrini
    12-06-2016 07:44 AM
    Thank-you!
    Really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I pick the car up this week. When I test drove it I didn't spend any time with the audio but know from past P-cars that Ive owned the audio leaves a bit to be desired. The Denison your selling has everything I would need to get it installed (I believe). If it is still available I will reach out and get it from you.

Thanks again!
    Rich
  2. AudiOn19s
    12-06-2016 06:20 AM
    Rich - The Dension worked for our needs which was as a streaming bluetooth solution for the OEM radio.

There are controls through the OEM head unit and steering wheel that integrated with our iphones well though it's not full control rather the ability to play, stop, move forwards or backwards within a playlist. None the less it met our needs.

Install of the bluetooth interface is pretty straight forward. There are a couple of great videos on Youtube that describe the process in great detail. The install of the remote dock in the glove box is a bit more complicated but only slightly.

We had to play with the microphone placement for phone quality to be good but in the end found mounting it to the A- pillar to drivers left got the best results.

I did not want to change out the OEM components and was not a fan of FM transmitters for audio quality reasons. The Dension was the best fit for me.
  3. rguerrini
    12-05-2016 05:44 PM
    Hi
    I just purchased a 997.1 turbo cab and taking delivery later this week. Need a solution for audio but do not want to change head unit. Were you happy with the functionality of the Denison? IS the install straight forward ( I would use dealer or local shop).

Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

Rich