6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource - Conversation Between Stuart Dickinson and DrScoles

Notices
Conversation Between Stuart Dickinson and DrScoles
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. 02-24-2010 11:25 AM
    Sorry, only just picked up your reply. The clutch on the 4.3 Vantages is exactly the same between Sportshift and Manual, although the 4.7's have a different unit for each. We haven't installed any on a Sportshift yet, but I have absolute confidence that you won't have any problems. I just noticed that you mentioned Vancouver - is that where you are actually located? Just ask because it's my hometown and I'm there watching the Olympics at the moment!
  2. 02-03-2010 08:45 AM
    I think you should be able to get it installed at Park Place. I haven't updated them on this part yet but they have sold several of our other products before so I don't see why not.
  3. DrScoles
    02-02-2010 09:40 PM
    Stuart, If/when I need a new clutch for my vantage, do you have installers in vancouver? Or, do you have someone who could do it in seattle?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.