6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource - Conversation Between Stuart Dickinson and 11CayenneS

Go Back  6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource > Stuart Dickinson
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between Stuart Dickinson and 11CayenneS

Notices
Conversation Between Stuart Dickinson and 11CayenneS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. 03-06-2012 09:44 AM
    No problem Ed, it's my pleasure!!!

We have all of the same performance options for the 'S' as for the regular Vantage - Exhaust, High-flow Catalyts, Performance Filters and ECU tuning. I would expect you to see very similar results - an overall bump of about 40BHP and similar torque. Drop me an email - [email protected] or call 786-325-7529 would be happy to discuss further.
  2. 11CayenneS
    03-05-2012 11:26 AM
    Hey Stuart,

Thanks so much for all your contributions to the board. I have a 2011 Vantage S. I do want an exhaust from your group, what other goodies do you have for the S variant? What kind of bump can I expect in performance? Most of the baselines I have seen on the forum are for V8V 4.3 and some 4.7's but no S.

Thanks
    Ed

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.