Conversation Between JT3 and mlam81
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. mlam81
    03-07-2010 07:28 PM
    This car would not be a daily driver. And no, I'm sticking with either the 350z or s2k. It'd be our secondary/weekend car. Was the honda's tail as loose as people make it out to be? At this point, the lack of traction control of the S is pushing me towards the Z. Am I being too paranoid about the slippage? I mean, lowered suspension with wider tires should fix this issue, right?

Thanks again for your feedback!
  2. JT3
    03-04-2010 10:20 PM
    JT3
    Tough call, would you go with an automatic e55 AMG or manual M3? Both have 4 seats right? Both the Z and S2K are fantastic cars, and I modified both significantly. It was close, for daily driving the Z is tough to beat, for top down weekend fun the S is hard to beat. Just depends on your situation. Stock for stock, I'd choose the Honda. Modified it's fairly even.
  3. mlam81
    01-29-2010 02:55 PM
    Hey JT3, just saw your post about the debate b/w the s2k and 350z. I'm in the same boat as I'm deciding between the two cars myself. You mentioned you could offer a lot of feedback. Would you care to share some with me? If you had the choice again, which one would you go with and why?

Thanks and looking forward to your feedback.
    Mike.